A Bar Girl Stealing Your Heart?

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Some wise answers here. You were right as a friend to be a reality check and honestly speaking your mind. It's more concerning he/they think "deeply in love ❤️" after one week time.

• Like 3

bigpearl
Posted
Posted

Infatuation, simple. He is an adult. I had a similar thing happen last July, 5 of us flew over to Phuket for our mates 50th birthday, this mate by the way has a Thai girlfriend with a 12 year old daughter, they have been together for 4 years now and yes he picked her up in a bar. One mate that came for only a week as he is very busy said he didn't have time for girly bars and was not interested but he did roll along with us to the different bars,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5 days later he is with a lovely girl and still with her, flying back and forth as well as flying her to Oz twice now, they seem very happy. We were all concerned for him and the speed which this happened but as said he is an adult and now very happy.

Maybe you 'have' helped your friend Bows00.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

It's easy to think things are better than they are in a new relationship because both parties are still paying attention. It takes effort which can be described as "work", to make a relationship work over the long haul. Money can also be considered a "store" of work so even gold diggers are looking for validation, just in a different way.

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The thing that many do not consider is that the bar girl is a human, most do what they do to feed their kids and if you had no choice and your kids screamed in hunger what would you do ?

I am fully aware of the conditions in the Philippines, however, my concern is with my friend first.  I knew him practically all my life.  I totally agree with some of the posts that mentioned that this is NOT love.  After a period of one week with a young 25 year old filipina, this is stemming from pure LUST.  

It is difficult for men to separate their emotions from good sex.  

• Like 5