frozenmystic28
Posted
Posted

May her memory be a blessing.  

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

My condolences Jack. I'm sure she will be fondly remembered and that's about all the immortality any of us have.

• Like 4

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Jack,

What a lovely tribute to an amazing lady with a long life.  To make this kind of tribute says you loved her very much and I'm sure she loved you too.  I miss the older generation with the stories they share of their younger lives.  And "DULIA" at 95 would have been a wealth of stories.  May your family find peace and comfort with each others love.

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

It goes without saying that my heart goes out to you and your family.  Azon's mum is still an amazing and remarkable woman.  The spirit passes on but the memories remain.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Sorry to hear this news Jack.  I can see that she was loved by family and friends, and will be greatly missed.  What a time to live to be 95!  I can only imagine the roller coaster ride through all those years and the things she has seen come and go!   Fantastic that she was able to spend her last time on earth with her loved ones.  My condolences to you and the family.

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It's always sad when someone special passes away. So many memories are taken with them but I'm sure she's left enough behind for her life to have touched the hearts of those left behind. My condolences go out to all those that have been blessed to have known her. 

• Like 2

PaulB
Posted
Posted

Our condolences and may her legacy and passion for life live on.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Thoughts are with your family

• Like 2

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted

My condolences to your family. I wish I had had the chance to meet her.

• Like 3