Where do I find............Tesco

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I went to SM Clark yesterday and saw their Tesco display.  I took a picture and was immediately tapped on the shoulder by a lovely security guard, who waved her finger at me and smiled "no pictures"!

I was amused by the products in the display.  80% appeared to be American junk food like Pringles, Lay's and Doritos.  At the far right, that you can't see in the picture, there was about 6 feet of Tesco spices, a few cereals, jam, etc.  Not very promising for the Tesco fans out there!

20170410_160010.jpg

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

I was amused by the products in the display.  80% appeared to be American junk food like Pringles, Lay's and Doritos.

Yes but these items are big sellers in the UK Tesco's too, So this would not surprise me at all

Jack:89:

Morning All:popcorn:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

While Looking at things on Tesco, I remembered this from some time ago Thought it might be a Little reading for those Interested;

http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2015/07/tesco-in-manila-at-sm-supermarkets.html

We know how things change here but I would think not too much on this issue :smile:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a line
  • Like 1

Neil_Hines
Posted
Posted
On 4/11/2017 at 6:36 AM, Jack Peterson said:

While Looking at things on Tesco, I remembered this from some time ago Thought it might be a Little reading for those Interested;

http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2015/07/tesco-in-manila-at-sm-supermarkets.html

We know how things change here but I would think not too much on this issue :smile:

Thanks friend its really great link.