New conman in town (Manila)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm fuming as vermin like him give us foreigners a bad name. 

Snowy I do believe my signature says it all :smile:

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

Not so gentle reminder that it goes both ways.:thumbsup:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

Not so gentle reminder that it goes both ways.:thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong I saw my fair share of young girls taking advantage of old fat guys with health problems but I'm sure most of them are aware it's a two way street. They're just doing what my partners friend is doing and playing blind.

Did I mention the guy might have an issue using his card as it might have accidentally got damaged. :whistling: 

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Snowy79 said:

Don't get me wrong I saw my fair share of young girls taking advantage of old fat guys with health problems but I'm sure most of them are aware it's a two way street. They're just doing what my partners friend is doing and playing blind.

Did I mention the guy might have an issue using his card as it might have accidentally got damaged. :whistling: 

Did you see the name in his passport? It might not have been his card?

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, robert k said:

Did you see the name in his passport? It might not have been his card?

That's part of the plan for getting in touch with the resort. I'm ahead of the game on that one. I have tracked him down on Facebook but he's hidden his friends list. Fortunately he was daft enough to friend me so I've saved lots of his friends names and profiles when they've commented on his posts.

He's actually lucky my partner doesn't want to cause issues with her friend or I'd be writing a whole different story. :shades:

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Snowy, you are quite the sleuth!  Have you google his name?  You might find that he is wanted back home and is on the run.

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted

People fall for what they want to believe. I met a couple in the US and the guy was telling her he was 53 and fairly wealthy when he obviously was about 30. He just was looking to get into her pants as she had no money so I let it go. The womans mother was keeping a watchful eye.

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Snowy, you are quite the sleuth!  Have you google his name?  You might find that he is wanted back home and is on the run.

That's all I've been doing since I returned. I've googled the so called company that have offered him a job and they're a Wealth Management Company. Looks like they sell ways of avoiding tax on pensions investments etc. A legal company but pushing the boundaries. More tax avoidance than evasion.

He's smart but not too smart as I deliberately asked him questions that I knew the answers to and facts and figures he quoted were wrong. My partner has more access to data via her banking role and she'll be back to work tomorrow.

I was all for kicking out of the car in the middle of no where with a broken credit card and then report him to immigration. Maybe a few weeks in a debtors prison would do him good. Hospital would have been my choice but I'm getting soft in my old age.

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

That's all I've been doing since I returned. I've googled the so called company that have offered him a job and they're a Wealth Management Company. Looks like they sell ways of avoiding tax on pensions investments etc. A legal company but pushing the boundaries. More tax avoidance than evasion.

He's smart but not too smart as I deliberately asked him questions that I knew the answers to and facts and figures he quoted were wrong. My partner has more access to data via her banking role and she'll be back to work tomorrow.

I was all for kicking out of the car in the middle of no where with a broken credit card and then report him to immigration. Maybe a few weeks in a debtors prison would do him good. Hospital would have been my choice but I'm getting soft in my old age.

I would much rather be in a hospital than a Philippine prison, you are a softy!:hystery:

• Like 3