Angeles BI Office LSVVE (6 mo's)

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

Sorry for writing again.  I previously posted a topic regarding where I could obtain a 13a immigrant visa in Central Luzon (outside of Manila).  I was hoping that the Angeles BI office could process it, but was told Baguio was only other BI office outside Manila that processed 13a immigrant visa applications.

In addition, since my 6 mo tourist visa expires on May 6th, I was told that I need to extend it before applying for 13a visa.  That it requires a minimum of 2 mo's before visa expires to process 13a visa.

So does anyone know if the Angeles or Clark BI office(s) offer LSVVE (6 mo) visa extension?  I will need to go there this week or next before my visa expires.

Many thanks!

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, ITGeek said:

Sorry for writing again.  I previously posted a topic regarding where I could obtain a 13a immigrant visa in Central Luzon (outside of Manila).  I was hoping that the Angeles BI office could process it, but was told Baguio was only other BI office outside Manila that processed 13a immigrant visa applications.

In addition, since my 6 mo tourist visa expires on May 6th, I was told that I need to extend it before applying for 13a visa.  That it requires a minimum of 2 mo's before visa expires to process 13a visa.

So does anyone know if the Angeles or Clark BI office(s) offer LSVVE (6 mo) visa extension?  I will need to go there this week or next before my visa expires.

Many thanks!

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/contact-us/other-immigration-offices

Here are all the contacts, call and ask.

Good luck and enjoy, jealous but my turn is coming.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 2

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, bigpearl said:

http://www.immigration.gov.ph/contact-us/other-immigration-offices

Good luck and enjoy, jealous but my turn is coming.

Cheers, Steve.

Thanks Steve!

Going to the Angeles office this Wednesday, couldn't get hold of them on phone.  It costs 14k PHP (with express lanes) for 6 mo extension. I'll ask them while I'm there if they process 13a visa there too.  If Angeles office is closed, then I'll go to Clark One Stop.

I'll let you know what they say about 13a visa.  Anyway to avoid Manila BI is preferred .

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, ITGeek said:

It costs 14k PHP (with express lanes) for 6 mo extension.

It should not be that much.  I have done three 6 monthers (none recently) and they cost p7350, p7330 and p9771.  The last one included ACR so it cost more, and all included the express lane fees.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

It should not be that much.  I have done three 6 monthers (none recently) and they cost p7350, p7330 and p9771.  The last one included ACR so it cost more, and all included the express lane fees.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....You got a good deal.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....You got a good deal.

Has it gone up a lot?  I have all my visa costs in this old thread:

http://www.philippines-expats.com/topic/17940-visa-costs/?page=4

• Like 2

ITGeek
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm just going by what was listed on the BI web page for LSVVE costs.  It listed p13,900 with express lane and ACR.  Still cheaper than the 18k I paid to extend it last time going through a local travel agency here in Cabanatuan.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I have done three 6 monthers (none recently) and they cost p7350, p7330 and p9771.  The last one included ACR so it cost more, and all included the express lane fees.

Its Philippines.  YMMV.  In Dumaguete I did it once (the 6 month one) and the price with ACR and express lane fees was just over 12K pesos.  Each BI adjusts the fees to suit themselves, or so it seems.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, bigpearl said:

If you are a Facebook user you normally get a fast reply by using the send message button, https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/?fref=ts

• Like 1

ITGeek
Posted
Posted

Fresh intel update from the Angeles BI office.  Just got back home and things weren't what I expected.

1.  They offer only 2 mo's tourist visa extensions, not 6 mo's.  Cost was P4,600.  Not much more than the 29 day extension @ NAIA.

2.  I was notified by BI official my ACR-I card expires on May 6th, wasn't an issue as you will read in #3.

3.  They offer 13a visa processing.  So all I need is to obtain my NBI clearance, bring my Asawa with our NSO MC and her BC.

So in two weeks, we plan to travel to the Angeles BI office (inside Marques Mall) and submit 13a visa.  BTW - My asawa told me her cousin is going to help get my NBI clearance.  Apparently, word is that some officials at NBI office want a little extra money from Kanos to "clear" them.  Always helps to have family that works in the local government.

• Like 2