ECC and RP (Re-entry Permit) Fees???

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

And they paid it at the airport?

The BI guy didn't know for sure.  He was just guessing.

I will check for you if I can get hold of them.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Yes Just by PP control so I have been informed.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes Just by PP control so I have been informed.

Thanks for asking!

So this all kind of relates to some other thread on 13a where some people were not sure if you should leave the country while on probationary 13A.

So I can leave, but I have to pay the piper!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Thanks for asking!

So this all kind of relates to some other thread on 13a where some people were not sure if you should leave the country while on probationary 13A.

So I can leave, but I have to pay the piper!

They get you one way or another it seems.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

As I thought, your ACR card serves as your Re-entry permit;

**This card serves as a re-entry permit, emigration clearance certificate and special return certificate. Once you have paid the correct fees for these the chip in the card will be updated accordingly. It does not replace your passport however, you still need a valid passport with your visa stamp to legally stay in the Philippines.**

https://www.justlanded.com/english/Philippines/Philippines-Guide/Visas-Permits/The-ACR-I-card

Hope this will help clarify the issue

Jack:smile:

Morning all :morning1: ( stress from the Last week or so is subsiding)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

You can but only if your Bio's are done and have had your interview, The main problem of leaving is if the Lawyers/Commissioner wants extra information (and it happened twice to me) They won't take to kindly if you have decided to leave for a while and hold up proceedings. On occasions my Lawyer tells me that they can just cancel the application and you have to do it all again (and Pay again) Best to have All the Stamps and Card actually in your Possession before you go. Once you have your Stamp and card yes, you are good to go but remember, you need to be here for the Reporting time :smile:

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 4/20/2017 at 1:36 AM, OnMyWay said:

At T2 Manila, there are 4 windows at Immigration for foreigners on the left as you walk in. The window at the left side of the four is the one with 2 people, the back one is the cashier. That is where you pay for the ECC. The supervisor at Bacolod BI does not know that.

Filipinos have to go the right for immigration as you walk in after security then you meet at the gates.

• Like 2