Protein Powder

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Any protein powder fans here who have found a source for it that will no break the bank?  Everything I have found is super expensive.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Depends what you want it for.  If you are trying to put on muscle mass then there lots of choices but for me, I wanted a Vegan protein powder and I attribute my healthy body (188 pounds at 6'2 and 62 years is not bad) to drinking Vegan protein shakes for lunch. You can get it on Amazon and have it shipped here.  I have not found a source of it in Philippines.

https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Pure-All-One-Vanilla/dp/B00QZF997Y?th=1

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

All protein powder that I saw in the Philippines would break the bank. The stuff isn't as cheap as it used to be in the US either, all foodstuffs have gone up.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Depends what you want it for.  If you are trying to put on muscle mass then there lots of choices but for me, I wanted a Vegan protein powder and I attribute my healthy body (188 pounds at 6'2 and 62 years is not bad) to drinking Vegan protein shakes for lunch. You can get it on Amazon and have it shipped here.  I have not found a source of it in Philippines.

https://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Pure-All-One-Vanilla/dp/B00QZF997Y?th=1

I took a quick look at Lazada and it seemed that most are "bulk up" types with lots of carbs.  I want the low carb versions.  I'm going to the U.S. soon so I will ship some back, but it would be nice to find some here.

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I buy Vega Protein & Greens 526g in Canada for $40. I like the vanilla flavor and I take 1/2 a scoop daily.

• Like 1