Cheapest Throw Away Ticket?

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted (edited)

Air Asia has a promo on atm, you can get a flight out of the PI for around 3,000 pesos.

Edited by frosty (chris)
Added text

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

Air Asia has a promo on atm, you can get a flight out of the PI for around 3,000 pesos.

I could never see myself paying that much for a throwaway ticket.  30 seconds searching found this deal:

CP.jpg

And even at 1900 pesos I would not pay that.  By keeping an eye on prices I have always managed to book a throw away ticket for under 1500 pesos.  The last one I bought at that price was in January so we ain't talking ancient history :hystery: and it irks me to know that some guys still get lucky and find throw aways for 1000 pesos.  They usually look longer and more carefully than I do.

So 3,000 pesos for a throw away?  You gotta be kidding.

• Like 2

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I could never see myself paying that much for a throwaway ticket.  30 seconds searching found this deal:

CP.jpg

And even at 1900 pesos I would not pay that.  By keeping an eye on prices I have always managed to book a throw away ticket for under 1500 pesos.  The last one I bought at that price was in January so we ain't talking ancient history :hystery: and it irks me to know that some guys still get lucky and find throw aways for 1000 pesos.  They usually look longer and more carefully than I do.

So 3,000 pesos for a throw away?  You gotta be kidding.

Hey I didn't say he had to use it just giving him some idea, 3000 pesos is around U.S $30, gee that's a big amount for some piece of mind, From now on I will keep my opinions to myself and just let you answer all the posts, Good luck to you

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, frosty (chris) said:

3000 pesos is around U.S $30, gee that's a big amount for some piece of mind, From now on I will keep my opinions to myself and just let you answer all the posts, Good luck to you

My apologies.  I was shocked that anyone would think 3000 pesos is cheap for a throw away ticket.  I see now that its just a math problem.

60.jpg

• Like 2