Travel to EU for Filipina.

Reboot
Posted
Posted

How hard is it to get US residing Filipina tourist visa in Europe (under PH passport). Turns out France and Italy are in the cards later this year for me and I wonder.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Green Card? Traveling with her American husband then should not be a problem 

jpbago
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Old55 said:

Green Card? Traveling with her American husband then should not be a problem 

He said tourist visa, not green card.

Our niece works in Dubai and she complains often about how restricted she is with a PI passport. She gets to go to Iran, Jordan, Zimbabwe, and Georgia but not to any of the G7 countries with her Italian boyfriend.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Reboot said:

How hard is it to get US residing Filipina tourist visa in Europe (under PH passport). Turns out France and Italy are in the cards later this year for me and I wonder.

Have you looked at Spain I have heard they have an agreement with the Philippines.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Here is a list of countries that don`t require a visa.

Anguilla – 21 days

Armenia – 120 days, visa issued on arrival

Bolivia – 90 days

Brazil – 90 days

Brunei Darussalam – 14 days

Cambodia – 21 days

Cape Verde Islands – 21 days

China, Shenzhen – 7 days, if crossing from Hong Kong, and is valid in Shenzhen area only.

Colombia – 90 days

Comoros – 21 days

Cook Islands – 31 days

Costa Rica – 30 days Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival

Djibouti – 30 day visa issued on arrival

Dominica – 21 days

Ecuador – 90 days

Fiji – 120 days, Visitor’s Permit issued on arrival

Gambia – visa issued upon arrival, but must get prior clearance from immigration.

Georgia – Visa issued on arrival. Preferably with invitation.

Guatemala

Guinea-Bissau – 90 days visa issued on arrival

Haiti – 21 days

Hong Kong – 14 days validity

India – 30 days, eTourist visa online.

Indonesia – 30 days

Iran – 15 days, must obtain an e-visa pre-approval code from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Israel – 90 days

Kenya – 90 days visa issued on arrival

Kosovo – 90 days

Kyrgyzstan – 30 days, visa on arrival

Laos – 21 days, visa on arrival

Macau – 30 days

Madagascar – 30 days visa issued on arrival

Malaysia – 30 days

Maldives – 30 days visa issued upon arrival

Marshall Islands – 90 days visa issued on arrival

Mauritania – visa issued on arrival

Micronesia – 30 days, entry permit required for stays over 30 days

Mongolia – 21 days

Morocco – 90 days

Mozambique – 30 days visa issued on arrival

Myanmar – 21 days

Nauru – 30 days

Nepal – 21 days visa issued on arrival

Nicaragua – 90 days visa issued on arrival

Niue – 30 days

Northern Marianas – visa issued on arrival

Palau – 30 days visa issued on arrival

Papua New Guinea – 60 days, visa given on arrival

Peru – 183 days

Pitcairn Islands – 14 days, entry permit given on arrival

Rwanda – 90 days

Saint Helena – visa issued upon arrival

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – 30 days visa issued on arrival

Samoa – 60 days Visitor’s Permit issued upon arrival

Senegal – 30 days issued on arrival, invitation letter required. Visa available online.

Seychelles – 30 days permit, must show sufficient funds & proof of accommodation.

Singapore – 30 days

Somalia – 30 days on arrival, invitation letter by sponsor submitted 2 days before arrival.

South Korea – 30 days, if arriving at Jeju Island or after visiting Korea 4 times with visa.

Sri Lanka – 30 days, but must get an Electronic Visa Authorisation prior to departure.

Suriname – 90 days

Taiwan – 30 days, if holding a permanent residence certificate or an unexpired visa from: Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Schengen countries, United Kingdom or United States. And must register online at https://nas.immigration.gov.tw/nase/ prior to arrival.

Tajikistan – 45 days, visa on arrival

Tanzania – visa issued on arrival

Thailand – 30 days

Timor-Leste (a.k.a. East Timor)- 30 day visa issued at the Dili airport and seaport

Togo (Togolese Republic) – 7 days, visa issued on arrival. Requires yellow fever vaccination

Turks and Caicos Islands – 21 days

Tuvalu – 30 day visitor permit for tourist is issued upon arrival

Uganda – 90 day visa issued on arrival at Entebbe Airport

Vanuatu – 30 days

Vietnam – 21 days

Zambia – 90 days visa issued on arrival

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, jpbago said:

He said tourist visa, not green card.

He said tourist visa to EU for a Filipina residing in US (US Green Card Holder? Wanting Tourist Visa to France and Italy)

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Reboot said:

How hard is it to get US residing Filipina tourist visa in Europe (under PH passport).

This may be your sticking point with the UK

I believe Kevin(Sonjack) has already said but Spain was a Good bet but recently, they have knocked a few Back and with Brexit looming a Schengen may not help even (the UK were never Schengen) 

My own wife was denied entry on a Philippine Passport  to the UK on Financial Grounds but Spain was relatively easy but then as this was a Schengen Visa she still could not come to the UK.

Just as a smile, I have been away for so long now I often wonder if they will let me Back in :mellow:

• Like 1

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted (edited)

Is she working? Should be quite easy if both of you are working and traveling together.

I dont think you can apply for the visa in a random Schengen Area member embassy tho. You have to apply in the embassy of your main destination (if you visit more than one country, then in the one you will stay longest).

Our application in Norwegian Embassy (Cebu) was real easy. Both of us were unemployed (i just finished my job in Australia and she gave birth to our son). Got the turist visa approved in 2 days. We were not married, but had a son together.

Edited by Sander Martin
  • Like 2

jrlee183
Posted
Posted

We did this last year for a trip to France.  If you are married then you can apply three months before you travel directly at the French Embassy without an appointment.  If you are unmarried then she has to make an appointment at VFS Global who the French embassy use these guys as their processing agent.  If you look at my other post about applying for a UK visa its essentially the same process. 

The only differences are:

You need travel insurance which is specifically designed for schengen visa applications.  Most importantly it needs to state you have coverage of up to EUR 30,000.  Just google 'Schengen Visa Travel Insurance Philippines' then there are plenty of providers.  I think we went with Malayan but cant recall.

This is only applicable for France, but If you are staying with a friend/family you need to get them to go to their local mayors office and get some sort of official invitation from them.  Its a total hassle for them and takes ages, so make sure its a good friend.  Alternatively, you can just present a refundable hotel reservation which will do the same job without inconveniencing anyone.

You should apply at the embassy of your first point of entry into the shengen area.

Jamie

• Like 2

Sander Martin
Posted
Posted

I wrote a invitation letter saying that my mom will host us during our stay and will cover all the housing costs while we are in Estonia. I had her print the letter out, sign it, scan it and then i printed it out. She also scanned her passport and i added that aswell. Norwegian embassy was happy with that and did not require a official invitation letter.

• Like 2