Will you leave home without it? She didn't know.

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gratefuled said:

Don't forget the "dipper" if your Pinay has never been out of the country.

Hey Gratefuled,

It really begs the question, how do you teach an adult in the use of toilet paper?  Besides that, there are no large container of water in each stall to dip the tabo-tabo.  In a public and crowded restroom like in Disneyland, you can't go to the wash sink to fill up the dipper with your pants down, can you?  

Good luck teacher!  

• Like 4

Jake
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I got a better question - how do you use the dipper?? 

Could never figure it out.  I often kid around with the Filipina's to demonstrate to me how it's done - they only laugh and I could never get an answer from them.

Sorry Bows, I could go into details here but I would be banned for good.  May I suggest your future GF to show how it's done.  In fact, you may have some fun and giggles.....he, he.  It's also a lot of fun taking tabo-tabo showers together, you know just to save on water but you'll certainly maximize your play-sure.  

• Like 4

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, bows00 said:

I got a better question - how do you use the dipper?? 

Could never figure it out.  I often kid around with the Filipina's to demonstrate to me how it's done - they only laugh and I could never get an answer from them.

Search You Tube!

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

Search You Tube!

Please don't select the one that features me, OK?  I added some extras to enhance advanced techniques.....he, he.  

• Like 3

bows00
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Search You Tube!

Your gonna get me in trouble.  I'm at work!

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Like I said, my wife improvised. She used the empty coffee pot as a dipper and got her water from the faucet. Once a day is enough if you're regular and no LBM. No need to hassle in a crowded public bathroom.

The advice is for Filipinos traveling out of the country for the first time.

Foreigners have to adjust to Comfort Rooms  without toilet paper here in the PI. Bring your own. 

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

Foreigners have to adjust to Comfort Rooms  without toilet paper here in the PI. Bring your own. 

As I was reading your post I was thinking of young foreigner ladies that I have known and picturing myself giving them the same advice about not leaving home without toilet paper in their pocket.  They would be as uncomfortable using a Philippine toilet (with only a dipper) as your wife was in a foreign toilet (without a dipper). 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted (edited)

If you could see me sitting here at the computer laughing to myself people might wonder WTF is he reading?  It is because the original post instantly brought to mind a song I learned in first grade.  Maybe some of you learned it also, so all together now sing:

I'm a little teapot
Short and stout
Here is my handle
Here is my spout
(Don't forget to put one hand on the hip for the handle, and raise one up and out for the spout) :thumbsup:

When I get all steamed up
Hear me shout
"Tip me over
and pour me out!"
(Make sure you tilt toward the spout side) :thumbsup:

(This last verse has always been part of the song, it has nothing to do with being Bi-Sexual/Trans sexual etc.  Thought I would explain that right up front because I was sure Jake would ask.)  :whistling:

I'm a clever teapot,
Yes it's true
Here let me show you
What I can do
I can change my handle
And my spout
Just tip me over and pour me out!

:hystery::hystery::hystery:

Edited by Mike J
Spelling
  • Like 5