How much you paying for water

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I buy my water in the 5 gallon blue containers for 30 peso, seems cheap so wondering if thats the going price.

intrepid
Posted
Posted

Here in Sta Rosa Laguna we pay p30 also.  However, there are places charging anywhere from p20 which I would not buy and up p45 on the high end. 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

I get mine delivered for 25 pesos and they supply the 5 gallon jugs.  In 2 years I have had no problems.

EDIT: I also pay about 170 pesos a month for the tap water supply so I would say water, here, is one of the lower costs on my budget.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

Gary D
Posted
Posted

We charge about 30 of our neighbours I think 120 peso per month plus extra on anything over 10 cubic meters. Doesn't leave a lot once the electric is paid.

jpbago
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I buy my water in the 5 gallon blue containers for 30 peso, seems cheap so wondering if thats the going price.

There are three types of water available for sale in the blue containers, mineral 25p, alkaline 30p, and distilled 20p. We like the alkaline.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

We get clear round bottles for our dispenser, for p40.  You can find it for less but I like the taste of this one.  There are lots of cheaper ones down the hill in Olongapo, but only a few are allowed to deliver on the base, so I would have to pick it up.  Not worth it.  We get ten at a time delivered.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Here in the Metro, I get mine in those blue plastic containers from a place 60 meters from our house. 30 pesos per, I carry them myself. A place a bit further sells for 40 per.

Our  city water bill averages about 250-300 pesos a month

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

20 peso per 5 gallon drum delivered and around 260 pm for tap water.BTW they supply the drum.

robert k
Posted
Posted

In the past I got the blue rectangular jugs with their own spigot. I bought them for 180php and refilling them was 20php. I like these over the water cooler variety as the water cooler variety need maintenance, things get in between the neck of the bottle and the unit and mold starts growing, nothing that can't be dealt with but nothing I would let slide.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

After the initial payout of the well, 3 pipes down, pump, 84 gallon tank and labour coming in around P25,000. I have no water bill at all, good pressure and good to drink, tastes better than bottled.

• Like 4