How much you paying for water

Gary D
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, virginprune said:

After the initial payout of the well, 3 pipes down, pump, 84 gallon tank and labour coming in around P25,000. I have no water bill at all, good pressure and good to drink, tastes better than bottled.

that's free plus electricity.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Here in Moalboal we pay 35 peso, free delivery for two or more bottles.  If we happen to be out they will leave the water and collect on the next delivery.

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Gary D said:

that's free plus electricity.

That is so but the electric used on the pump is fairly minimal. My power bill is still less than what I was paying when living in a small place in town and costs me around P1000 a month

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 4/28/2017 at 6:59 PM, sonjack2847 said:

BTW they supply the drum

This is so for me but the first one had a fee of I think 170 peso, I assume if I stopped buying the water and they took back the bottle I would get a refund. I only get one at a time as the deliver here to my condo building frequently, just a text and its here in an hour. 

Queenie O.
Posted
Posted

Out here it's 30 pesos per 5 gallon jug (distilled) delivered also. If you want more twice a week they come by in the truck-- you just leave the empty jug with the money taped to the jug at the gate and they just leave it for you. We don't care for cleaning the dispensers, so we put the water into smaller jugs and carafes because we put quite a bit into the fridge. We usually get two jugs at a time and return the empties. We have about 5 backup jugs in the hall though. I guess that's about the going rate JGF. We drink a lot of water, especially in this heat right now. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Queenie O. said:

Out here it's 30 pesos per 5 gallon jug (distilled) delivered also. If you want more twice a week they come by in the truck-- you just leave the empty jug with the money taped to the jug at the gate and they just leave it for you. We don't care for cleaning the dispensers, so we put the water into smaller jugs and carafes because we put quite a bit into the fridge. We usually get two jugs at a time and return the empties. We have about 5 backup jugs in the hall though. I guess that's about the going rate JGF. We drink a lot of water, especially in this heat right now. 

Yes I dont have a dispenser either. I just transfer the water to I think 6 liter bottles and also 1 liter or whatever they are to put in fridge. Easy :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

We use the blue jug water. The refill is p15, delivery is p10.  But... I pay our sikad driver p100 for 3, and p120 for 4. He has to carry them 200 meters from the road, and only has one hand.  We live about 1.5 km from the water store. In the city the water was cheaper. We paid p15 refill, and p5 for delivery. Some shops sold refills for p10.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
snowridr
Posted
Posted

200 for initial blue bottle and 35 for refills w free delivery from living water in Biñan Laguna.  Normally get them pretty quickly.   

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, snowridr said:

200 for initial blue bottle and 35 for refills w free delivery from living water in Biñan Laguna.  Normally get them pretty quickly.   

I think we paid 130 for bottle and now 30 peso for refill delivered quick. :thumbsup:

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, snowridr said:

Same price for me in Valencia, up the road from Dumaguete. We have 2 bottles, the wife calls and tells them 1 or 2 bottles depending on if we used both up, need the backup full due to guests or whatever, and replacements generally are at the door in 10-15 minutes although occasionally they are busy and it can take an hour or two. Always very easy and convenient though.