Most Caucasians who live in the Philippines are wealthy and successful.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well thats what the people think! 

German citizen scavenges trash in Mandaue City after losing his money 

- A netizen shared photos of a German citizen wandering around Mandaue City - According to the netizen, the German has been stranded in the country for the past eight years - He earns a little money by collecting trash which he could sell to shops Most Caucasians who live in the Philippines are wealthy and successful. However, a German citizen was found in Cebu scavenging trash to earn money for food. 

According to the netizen who shared the photos, Kristoff is a 49-year-old German citizen who went to Cebu to meet with his online Filipina girlfriend. 

However, the Pinay allegedly left him after he spent all of his money. He has since then been living in the Philippines for the past eight years in a state of poverty, collecting trash that he could sell so that he could buy food. 

Full story

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

He earns a little money by collecting trash which he could sell to shops Most Caucasians who live in the Philippines are wealthy and successful.

Interesting enough, the guy I know who lived in a nipa hut on the beach with no money is a German too, but his name is Rey so not the same guy :whistling:

I find there are a lot of Caucasians who live here with no income apart from what they can scrape together by working (if on a 13a or similar) or doing online stuff like blogs or teaching English.  Its mere subsistence level but there are a lot that do it.  I know that we (JGF and I) have a mutual friend (think Bob and Kristine) who had no money other than what he could earn my working here and by working hard for years they made out very well.  So the opportunities are all around us but we don't find them sifting through trash cans . .  or do we?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

So the opportunities are all around us but we don't find them sifting through trash cans . .  or do we?

Dont know but might join him soon. :huh:

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Dont know but might join him soon. :huh:

Hey you stay off my patch ok

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

Hey you stay off my patch ok

Things said in Jest can be so true, I wonder how this chap has kept up his Patch? Knowing how some scavengers can be

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Not all can be as successful as Jack.  You know he is politically connected so hw gets the best patch (whatever that is)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

nder how this chap has kept up his Patch? Knowing how some scavengers can be

German citizen scavenges trash in Mandaue City after losing his money 

29 minutes ago, Gerald Glatt said:

u know he is politically connected so hw gets the best patch (whatever that is)

Hmmmmmmmmm a Foreigner, Politically connected?:89: 

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Things said in Jest can be so true, I wonder how this chap has kept up his Patch? Knowing how some scavengers can be

MMM who is joking I mean it keep off my patch.

robert k
Posted
Posted

I once interrupted someone going through my mothers trash and making a mess. I told them neither my mother or I would be picking up after them. They told me, you shouldn't have such good trash.:89:

My answer was:571b119686cf7_1(72):

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

MMM who is joking I mean it keep off my patch.

:hystery: BUT all joking apart, in the UK we used to call the Totters ( Rag and Bone men ) Dirty and uncouth but as with a TV series (Steptoe & Son) they were far from Broke ie they all seemed to have money in fact it is a well known adage to phrases "Where There's Muck there's money" We have 2 or 3 that visit our local Sori Sori and they all seem to be doing well. As we are talking about this I asked one last night in fact, do you have a Patch. Oh yes in the main but we all talk through the Day and if any of us did not get to So and So area one of us will go and we will share ( I found this Odd I think but he is telling me so)