Most Caucasians who live in the Philippines are wealthy and successful.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, robert k said:

I once interrupted someone going through my mothers trash and making a mess. I told them neither my mother or I would be picking up after them. They told me, you shouldn't have such good trash.:89:

My answer was:571b119686cf7_1(72):

Not too sure now but years ago (Mainly in London I think) there was always a story to be told when people had been through Film Stars and the Likes' Rubbish, In Fact I do remember that one such story was that someone had found Confidential papers in a Politicians' Rubbish. whether or not a Reward was given but he ( the Finder) handed it into a police station 

• Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not too sure now but years ago (Mainly in London I think) there was always a story to be told when people had been through Film Stars and the Likes' Rubbish, In Fact I do remember that one such story was that someone had found Confidential papers in a Politicians' Rubbish. whether or not a Reward was given but he ( the Finder) handed it into a police station 

The story was that reporters would go through the bins looking for anything of interest.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I remember a story once that some parliamentary papers where found in a bin in a public park. Belonged to Oliver Letwin I believe.

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, virginprune said:

I remember a story once that some parliamentary papers where found in a bin in a public park. Belonged to Oliver Letwin I believe.

There were about half a ton of BOI documents in the public hallway outside the Dumaguete BOI office at one time. Makes one feel really secure.:89:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

I keep telling Fe that we should be wealthy.......move to RP full time.