I arrived with my sanity.

I still have most of it.

Scratching Head.jpg :huh:

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

That has surprised me Jack.

Only 5 years ago but that is not a great deal of cash even by todays standers .

Having the lot and your good lady working has made all the difference is my thinking.

The Philippines is not for everyone and there are many who still says "what are you gong there for ".but i say why not.

The plan we all may have is not for everyone but its got to be your own and then its down to you to see it through if thats what you are wanting.

As i am not there yet , but what i am planning to come with is as my pension does not kick in for 6 years is around 15 million peso , plus a income of 25.000 peso each month, this all depends on the exchange rate , so whether its the Philippines or where ever we may want to call home i am sure we will be ok money wise.

By the way we have our home too in Marikina  if that is what i am wanting to be, but for now its a base to call home just to make sure we done the right thing.

• Like 3

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I came with one suitcase and a carry on bag. 2 Balikbayan boxes brought the rest. All I have and need is here with me. I have one suitcase with clothes stashed in my friends attic in uk, in case I have to visit there during winter.

• Like 5