What did you arrive with?

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well yes it is rather, as many times topics get pissed on and we never really find out what others want/need to say

For me as a member, it can put many others off Starting Topics when this happens :whistling: having as laugh at things within a Topic is one thing but Changing the Topic into something else is "Just Not Cricket"

Sorry Boss But :mellow:

My sincere apologies Jack, I was not trying to "piss" on your parade at all, it was an innocent comment/ask with regards to this topic on what this particular member arrived with,,,,,,, as said an issue I have pursued for years, and I did suggest another post regarding this, perhaps I should have private messaged regarding "the shipping container".

For me? I have been to Ph some 18 times over the last 6 or 7 years, I only ever arrive with a suitcase or 2 and a wallet full of money, worked there twice for 6 month stints, lived there with my better half for a year in Manila and only ever suitcases and dollars. This time will be permanent and a shipping container with all the costs and hassles is a prerequisite for us, 30 Kgs of luggage each and again a wallet full of money and my home will be the Philippines. 

Every time I arrive/return to the Philippines I am at home and love the people, our family, the idiosyncrasies, Filipino time etc. but for me to live there I will bring lots of my life baggage as well. Sentimental, some, financial gains and savings mostly.

So Jack please be kind to a newbie, my bad and I will restrain/think more before replying to a post and potentially upsetting the OP. Or wandering offtrack.

Sincerely yours,

Steve.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bigpearl said:

23 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well yes it is rather, as many times topics get pissed on and we never really find out what others want/need to say

For me as a member, it can put many others off Starting Topics when this happens :whistling: having as laugh at things within a Topic is one thing but Changing the Topic into something else is "Just Not Cricket"

Sorry Boss But :mellow:

My sincere apologies Jack,

Not necessary my friend, we are all FRIENDS here or I like to think so Problem solved at it's earliest 

Thanks really should go to Dave "H" for being Dave "H" :thumbsup: 

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I came with a wad of money 1 suitcase and carry on luggage.I had been here several times before and left things here each time.I am still stuck here.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I am still stuck here

And you luv it! :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

32 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I am still stuck here

And you luv it! :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

And you luv it!  :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681: +beer sori sori.jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sometime ago, we talked about things we kept from the past For me it was an Old RAF cap that I still wear daily, The other caps come and Go, I brought quite a few, with "T" Shirts (That no longer Fit) But another of my favorite caps I brought went missing some sometime ago,

It was one of my last Employers and the Logo & was comfortable

Yesterday, up Pops this Photo of My Daughter having a Bonding day with Cousins, and there it was, apparently, she tells me, I gave it to her, Well who am I to Argue? 

Trisha.jpg

Sorry if I digressed a little but I did bring it with me :shades:

• Like 3

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

one of my last Employers and the Logo & was comfortable

ah you worked for Tommy HillFiger...................

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, Steve GCC said:

ah you worked for Tommy HillFiger...................

:hystery: say no more but WRONG

• Like 2

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Image result for devere baseball capThink this one will be coming with me..........................

• Like 1