Massive child webcam sex bust in Philippines
2 2

18 posts in this topic

ID: 3   Posted

Nauseating POS. 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 4   Posted

Bacolod City Mayor Evelio Leonardia and the city police yesterday urged the public to report any activities related to cybercrime, following the arrest of three women who allegedly engaged in cybersex using a minor girl in Barangay Handumanan, Bacolod City, Friday.

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2017/May/09/topstory6.htm

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 5   Posted

Please do not just post a link. Make a comment otherwise what's the point of having a forum which is for discusion?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 6   Posted

I've looked at this from the links posted and clearly the two stories are designed to incriminate the person in the story.  Whether if it true or not they certainly went out of their way this time to show foreigners in a bad light. They mentioned  I think 4 countries that buy this sort of stuff but in reality the media just used words or file shit to make a story. Obviously this sort of degrading crime is more widespread than 4 or so countries. 

If he is guilty then do what needs to be done but the 2 links posted have me thinking it's a media stunt. 

More fun in the Philippines 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 7   Posted

8 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I've looked at this from the links posted and clearly the two stories are designed to incriminate the person in the story.  Whether if it true or not they certainly went out of their way this time to show foreigners in a bad light. They mentioned  I think 4 countries that buy this sort of stuff but in reality the media just used words or file shit to make a story. Obviously this sort of degrading crime is more widespread than 4 or so countries. 

If he is guilty then do what needs to be done but the 2 links posted have me thinking it's a media stunt. 

More fun in the Philippines 

Nothing new, the Filipino media has played at this for years. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 8   Posted

3 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Nothing new, the Filipino media has played at this for years. 

Yes sensationalism at it`s best.If this story is true I hope he gets put in general population in jail.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 9   Posted

1 minute ago, sonjack2847 said:

Yes sensationalism at it`s best.If this story is true I hope he gets put in general population in jail.

Absolutely agree... Hell is much to good for the likes of him.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 10   Posted

 

Bacolod City Mayor Evelio Leonardia and the city police yesterday urged the public to report any activities related to cybercrime, following the arrest of three women who allegedly engaged in cybersex using a minor girl in Barangay Handumanan, Bacolod City, Friday.

http://www.visayandailystar.com/2017/May/09/topstory6.htm

Sorry, point taken.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
2 2