Freedom

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I finally bit the bullet and left my last partner and boy has my eyes been further opened in the last three days. I just had too much of her not listening and coming up with hair brained ideas. It gave me a whole new perspective on the education system here as she was degree level qualified and held a quite senior position in her bank but boy she had next to no common sense.

I'd thought over and over in my mind about biting the bullet and hoping that she would eventually change as she was a stunning person, had a good job and very nice family. She was also a nice person although a bit too religious for me.

I'm now 3 days single and in that short time I've been hit on by loads of women. I'm no looker by any imagination though I do keep myself in shape. I've moved to a new area where I have an ex forces friend and he was laughing as he said I'm fresh blood and in this place the women will smell me out. I've so far had one tell me she loves me, one wanting to borrow money and another trying to get me to go with her friend.

I've now pretty much resigned myself to never committing again as I don't see me trusting any of them. Has anyone else now came to this opinion? 

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

" Freedom is just another word when there's nothing else to lose" 

No, I've not had that problem but I can see it happening if you don't shop before you buy. The beauty will fade in time and if you have not made a good choice, well,,,,,,,,,

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jake said:

Hmm.....I always wonder how a gentleman from Scotland really smells like....he, he.

I take it you never got to "DUNOON" Then? pity cos there were some good nights out with the Lads up the Clyde a way at Faslane

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've got confidence but I've also got a personal space issue. There's nothing worse than going into a bar and before you know it you've got women sitting next to you and trying to give you a massage and coming out with the worst chat up lines ever. The first bar I literally just sat down when a girl sat beside me just staring at me. When I ignored her another came up behind me and started massaging me and coming out with pis@ that I looked like Vin Diesel. I think the only thing we had in common was the shaved head. Me not the girl :shades:.

I'm still an old romantic at heart and ideally would love to meet my lifetime partner but at 52 years old and having girls from 21 yrs upwards throwing themselves at me I think my illusion of sweet innocent women has gone right out the window. 

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I take it you never got to "DUNOON" Then? pity cos there were some good nights out with the Lads up the Clyde a way at Faslane

I've been to DUNOON a few times but sadly they've kicked a lot of vermin out of Glasgow to there and the town is going downhill. I've had a few beers in Helensburgh and also in the mess at Faslane.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Snowy79 said:

but sadly they've kicked a lot of vermin out of Glasgow to there and the town is going downhill.

I read that the US had closed the base so I guess this is the result, to utilise accommodation?

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Yip. Campbeltown is even worse. It's like the living dead.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Yip. Campbeltown is even worse. It's like the living dead.

I liked your previous post but not what is happening to Campbeltown

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I've got confidence but I've also got a personal space issue. There's nothing worse than going into a bar and before you know it you've got women sitting next to you and trying to give you a massage and coming out with the worst chat up lines ever. The first bar I literally just sat down when a girl sat beside me just staring at me. When I ignored her another came up behind me and started massaging me and coming out with pis@ that I looked like Vin Diesel. I think the only thing we had in common was the shaved head. Me not the girl :shades:.

I'm still an old romantic at heart and ideally would love to meet my lifetime partner but at 52 years old and having girls from 21 yrs upwards throwing themselves at me I think my illusion of sweet innocent women has gone right out the window. 

Are there any Scottish bars in Makati where you can have a massage given by this lovely young lass:

Redhead from Scotland.jpg

• Like 4