How does your wife or significant other handle her sexuality?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Just the way she conducts herself around other men could give you a clue.

You know what I mean.

I've noticed it with some married women. How quick they are to giggle, laugh, touch other men when their partner is close by.

That, to me is an open invitation for other men to try and score with her when her partner is not around.

It could be just "insecurity" or sending an unwritten message.

Something to think about.

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

How quick they are to giggle, laugh, touch other men when their partner is close by.

Hmm giggle or laugh could be the shyness thing. Touch other men could be just being friendly depending on how she is touching. 

• Like 2

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Mine had the shame and guilt properly beaten into her by the church ha ha.  She only talks to family members... kind of drives me crazy.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Hmm giggle or laugh could be the shyness thing. Touch other men could be just being friendly depending on how she is touching. 

Yes, it all depends on knowing your wife. I'm just touching the surface of how a woman behaves towards other men. She could be inviting unwanted flirting from men she is sending these signals. I think it is better to set rules on how one behaves in the company of a mixed group who you are unfamiliar with. This goes for the husband as well as the wife. 

It's all about respect. I'm sure everyone wants their wife to be respected. Her reputation is at stake.

• Like 4

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Mine had the shame and guilt properly beaten into her by the church ha ha. 

:89: Don't quite get that!

My first wife was a flirt which eventually lead to the break up of our marriage, she was English by the way.

Older and wiser I never had a that problem with my late wife. Just depends on the person and if they are being friendly or looking for attention elsewhere.

When I married my Filipina wife some years later, I intentionally chose a Godly person, who I have the utmost trust in, however that might not be the case for all churchgoer's, but I must say I have never heard of shame and guilt being beaten into anyone and for what reason?

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

It's all about respect. I'm sure everyone wants their wife to be respected. Her reputation is at stake.

Oh yes and I wish another Forum Could read and understand this my Friend :thumbsup:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

My wife handles her sexuality just fine, thank you.  She's killing me softly.....he, he.  

• Like 2

SNAFU
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

That, to me is an open invitation for other men to try and score with her when her partner is not around.

IDK, maybe that might also depend on what type of other men you hang with? You know, kind of goes to JGF's quote "choose friends wisely, some are not what they appear to be". :89:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gratefuled said:
2 hours ago, SNAFU said:

IDK, maybe that might also depend on what type of other men you hang with? You know, kind of goes to JGF's quote "choose friends wisely, some are not what they appear to be"

8 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

I think it is better to set rules on how one behaves in the company of a mixed group who you are unfamiliar with.

There is a difference when one is among family and close friends than when in a mixed group of non familiar people.

One should behave accordingly.

Edited by Gratefuled

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

Some of these married women are something else. I was at a fancy bar/club in Miami last month, with my sister and brother in law, and this pretty little latina (believe me she was pretty hot) walks up next to me while I order a beer and strikes up a convo, tossing her perfumed blond hair on my shoulder and covering me with the delicious smell of it and giving every indication of interest imaginable. Then I saw the huge rock on her finger. I told her what a nice ring and asked her if she was married. She said yeah he's "back there" and jerked a thumb behind her to the other end of the place. I told her I had to go to the bathroom and walked away. Then later my idiot sister says "You should have seen her dorky husband. No wonder. I liked her for you." :89:

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 1