PAL changing flight to next day?!?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, robert k said:

I knew I needed to be on that flight out of Manila

So why not Book a Round Trip to/from Dumaguete when you arrived (Well two singles as PAL don't do round trips) as I did, you knew your Return Date so really you should have had all the time you needed? YES? :smile: This is where I thought you were Blaming anything but yourself on this occasion :console:

Edited by Jack Peterson
added a little

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

So why not Book a Round Trip to/from Dumaguete when you arrived (Well two singles as PAL don't do round trips) as I did, you knew your Return Date so really you should have had all the time you needed? YES? :smile:

I didn't fly in to Duma. I took the scenic route.:smile:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, robert k said:

I didn't fly in to Duma. I took the scenic route.:smile:

Robert, you still knew your Return/Departure Date from Manila whether you took a scenic route either way, Come on mate, I think we are having an excuses moment here :mocking:

robert k
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Robert, you still knew your Return/Departure Date from Manila whether you took a scenic route either way, Come on mate, I think we are having an excuses moment here :mocking:

Jack, you asked why I didn't book my Manila flight at the same time I flew in to Duma, answer is I didn't fly in. I don't see anything slipshod in in booking/attempting to book a flight 5 days in advance? It wasn't Christmas or Easter or any other holiday as far as I know. In the event, 5 days pre-planning was sufficient.:thumbsup:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, robert k said:

In the event, 5 days pre-planning was sufficient.:thumbsup:

Then Came Yolanda and Upset the Applecart, Nearly, Me, When I had a confirmed Return date before I even Leave, where I am Departing from I have always ensured my Return is covered. (Things we learn over the Years of Living here) Life is full of what should be right but when it comes the These Islands we must be One Step ahead.:smile: