Debut Time is here!

Ram1957
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

So it was always going to come one year and although time files it has hit me with a wallop.
our Princess will be 18 next week but so will here School mates within a short time to follow or some already. One of the reasons I embarked on buying the car was that now she is of an age, 3 on a Bike is not good when the little one is taller than Mum, So Dad's Taxi has been reborn after all these years. Tonight is the Start of about 16 of them in the next 2 months. I guess we all realise when we say Kids do grow up it comes as a shock when the last one will be a Little Proper Young Lady. Having given us some ups and downs over the last few years I was so proud of her Yesterday out doing her bits and pieces buying for her outing Tonight. I am not a lover of Night driving at the best of Times but here in Dumaguete, I just hope the other Road users will give me a break for once 
Just wondered if any of you others have a Dad's taxi now or soon
I guess I am only writing this because I am a proud Dad, OH! I know you all will be But... AW you know what I mean 

Jack I"m in the same boat as you are. Have one that starts Sr. High School next month and the other is in high school. I really don't trust some of the Tricycle Drivers here in Dumaguete so I transport them myself which I am more than happy to do. 

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I have two girls and we have had two debuts at our house, each one with 100+ guests. Our girls have each went to 10 or more debuts also. Those were nights to remember with many pictures for ever. Girls just love to dress up.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Congratulations guys! :laugh:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Ram1957 said:

Jack I"m in the same boat as you are. Have one that starts Sr. High School next month and the other is in high school. I really don't trust some of the Tricycle Drivers here in Dumaguete so I transport them myself which I am more than happy to do. 

I know 2 tricycle drivers who are 100% if you want I can pm their numbers for you.

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

So it was always going to come one year and although time files it has hit me with a wallop.
our Princess will be 18 next week but so will here School mates within a short time to follow or some already. One of the reasons I embarked on buying the car was that now she is of an age, 3 on a Bike is not good when the little one is taller than Mum, So Dad's Taxi has been reborn after all these years. Tonight is the Start of about 16 of them in the next 2 months. I guess we all realise when we say Kids do grow up it comes as a shock when the last one will be a Little Proper Young Lady. Having given us some ups and downs over the last few years I was so proud of her Yesterday out doing her bits and pieces buying for her outing Tonight. I am not a lover of Night driving at the best of Times but here in Dumaguete, I just hope the other Road users will give me a break for once 
I guess I am only writing this because I am a proud Dad, OH! I know you all will be But... AW you know what I mean 

How much is your taxi service maybe I could use it.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, sonjack2847 said:

How much is your taxi service maybe I could use it.

Scratching Head.jpg    censored.png