Welcome, pleased to have you here 

Thank you. :smile:

ID: 12   Posted

On May 16, 2017 at 1:36 PM, robert k said:

Welcome, hope you will share what you have learned.:smile:

Thanks and sure will.

ID: 13   Posted

13 hours ago, PaulB said:

Welcome on-board! I live in Aglipay near Santiago City, Quirino. Working in Abu Dhabi at the moment but hopefully 2 years and there full time!

Hi Paul. I know where that place is. Visited the cave a couple times. Rode my bike through that area also. Real country area.

1 person likes this

ID: 14   Posted

Not so so far from you...............Will settle in Villasis in Pangasinan in years to come, house done..........few more years of work yet though till retirement

1 person likes this

On May 18, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Steve GCC said:

Not so so far from you...............Will settle in Villasis in Pangasinan in years to come, house done..........few more years of work yet though till retirement

Pangasinan is 150 KM from our place. Been there many times as my wife's relatives live there. Very flat ground and so hot during summer time. Beaches are close by, one of the things i like. No beach near me as i live more inland.

1 person likes this

On 18/05/2017 at 1:57 PM, Mr-T said:

Yes you are right about that. I am probably the only one in this area. When i first came here i looked at other places in and near Manila but i was not too happy with what i saw. Lots were small and houses built so close, you could hear your neighbours conversations. Crowed and noisy. As i am a nature person we decided to settle in the Province of Neuva Vizcaya. Beautiful landscape, mountains and many rivers, fresh morning air and much cooler than the city. So we decided to buy land and build. so far so good.

Also welcome Mr T. Never been your way though further north on the east coast, we will be living in La Union in a couple of years and plan to do a lot of travelling, your neck of the woods included, hope to catch up one day, enjoy the forum.

Cheers, Steve.

2 people like this

Hi Mr. Pearl. I have been to La.Union a few times. From what i remember some places are nice there. Almost like Pangasinan. When you visit the Ph. try and take a trip up our way. Good scenery here and i will be your host.

No foreigners here to talk to but i see a few around sometimes.  Take care.

2 people like this

Welcome to the forum also Mr. T.  I will soon be a neighbour of sorts - moving to La Union in July.  Enjoy the forum, how about some information on that area for the benefit of members maybe wanting to vist, thanks.

2 people like this