BPI BANK SURPRISE

intrepid
Posted
Posted

I had issues with BPI bank a while back and closed out accounts but my wife continues to have an account there that she sometimes uses.  I always hated to go because of the long waits.  Been almost two months since our last visit.  Waiting an hour plus to deposit money just seems silly to me.  Well today we went inside and straight to the line at one of the computer screens to log our transaction and get a number.  We had other things to do also so we agreed if the waits seemed long we would leave and return to make the deposit later since it wasn’t a rush to make the deposit.  We drew number 91 and the cue was 72.  Looks like a long wait so as we set down and as soon as we did, a teller at a new station called for number 90.  I was close enough to see this person was making a deposit.  Could it be true I ask my wife.  Less than a minute later when she was done she called out number 91.  I was so amazed that they are now taking customers with deposits/quick transactions only at the new window to help speed up the waiting times.  We were in and out in less than five minutes.  Now I can only hope this teller can also help with the overload when there are no depositors or quick transactions.  I guess it might be too much to hope a employee is crossed trained.  When would she have to to read or text on her own phone?  Well, anyway it was a pleasant experience at the bank for a change.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, intrepid said:

Could it be true I ask my wife.  Less than a minute later when she was done she called out number 91. 

I noticed that you could do this online at BPI.  You set up an appointment for a certain time, they give you a number, you turn up at that time and they call your number.  Should be easy peasy.  Here is the link

https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/p/1/1537/bea-online-faq

• Like 3

intrepid
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I noticed that you could do this online at BPI.  You set up an appointment for a certain time, they give you a number, you turn up at that time and they call your number.  Should be easy peasy.  Here is the link

https://www.bpiexpressonline.com/p/1/1537/bea-online-faq

Your right.  I forgot about that.  The one time we tried it before I closed my account, it didn't work when we arrived.  But it had just got started then.  Maybe working now.

• Like 2