Duterte signs executive order on nationwide smoking ban

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

Now here is something Ponder :

Smoking.jpg And Boy does this Rolling Stone need all the help he can get!

Oooops.jpg Sorry couldn't resist this one

Jack,:whistling:

Morning All.:photo-109: JUST

Edited by Jack Peterson
spelling
  • Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

An ex girlfriend of mine did a study into smoking, the effects of nicotine and withdrawal symptoms whilst working at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. She assured me that after extensive trials the reasons smokers found it difficult to give up smoking wasn't because of an addiction to Nicotine it was more a persons ability to be influenced by the media and those around them. Just think how often people say about their withdrawals and how hard it is etc. There's very little in the mainstream media saying how easy it is but there's a lot of so called Tobaco company sponsored reports brainwashing people into believing it's difficult. 

She likened it to when you keep telling someone they're worthless or a failure they eventually start believing it even when it's not true. She proved that by giving those stopping smoking positive thoughts almost all had no withdrawals. This probably explains why hypnotism works well with those giving up smoking. They imprint certain thoughts about smoking into the persons subconscious. The nicotine was on average clear from their system within 3 days.

My Father is a good example. He smoked 60 a day until his early 40's then gave up instantly. His reason was in the budget they Government increased Tobaco by 4p a packet and he refused to pay it on principle. I've also seen loads of military personnel give up smoking when they went on Operational tours where Tobaco wasn't easily available. None of whom complained of withdrawals as their minds were on other things. 

• Like 1

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Is is that time already....................just going for a coffee and cuppa..........tea time .

jpbago
Posted
Posted
On 5/22/2017 at 1:55 PM, Snowy79 said:

I've also seen loads of military personnel give up smoking when they went on Operational tours where Tobaco wasn't easily available.

They were given meth instead.