Daily News Show, 24 Horas

David B
Posted
Posted

My Fili and I have taken up watching this news show almost daily on YouTube in Florida.  Discounting the tendency to sensationalize, I am surprised at the amount of crime caught on camera. It causes me to wonder about the amount not on "huli cam". Otherwise I like being able to keep abreast of current events there. I'm not more afraid but more aware of the situation and the need to de-escalate any situation. We're spending September in Iloilo, my 2nd visit. 

Comments? 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, David B said:

My Fili and I have taken up watching this news show almost daily on YouTube in Florida.  Discounting the tendency to sensationalize, I am surprised at the amount of crime caught on camera. It causes me to wonder about the amount not on "huli cam". Otherwise I like being able to keep abreast of current events there. I'm not more afraid but more aware of the situation and the need to de-escalate any situation. We're spending September in Iloilo, my 2nd visit. 

Comments? 

What are you watching? Is it all Philippines, Manila, or where you are going specifically? For example, watching Miami news and seeing all the crime reports has no meaning for someone visiting Tampa/St Pete

• Like 1

David B
Posted
Posted

We're simply watching the re-broadcast of the tv episode, in-full.