traveling to Ozamiz city

canadamale
Posted
Posted (edited)

I will be traveling to Ozamiz City second week of june and was wondering if any members had a recommendation for a resort to stay at. Prefer close to beach.

Edited by canadamale

• 4 weeks later...
canadamale
Posted
Posted

1497409580358.jpg

• Like 3

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Did not get to swim with dolphans seems dophan island is under renovation.Everything else was very good. As for martual law, never saw any soldiers or road blocks or for that matter and police anywhere, everything and everyone seems life as normal. Now back to the madhouse known as Makati. I am going to miss Ozamas.

• Like 3

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I did forget to mention, we went out for dinner, my last evening in Ozamis. Mooon restaurant, mexican/filipino restro. Fried chicken, pasta with Bolognese sauce, and I had 2 beef burrito and corn soup. The corn soup had very little corn, considering the amount of corn grown here. My beef burritos were very good for me, the service was lets say not stellar. All and all we still had a very nice dinner amd I would recommend the place.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, canadamale said:

my last evening in Ozamis. Mooon restaurant,

Not many would agree here on Negros but I find this chain very good We have 2 here in Dumaguete and although the Service can be slow  at times. I can only suggest it is because they are busy and to me, That is a good sign 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not many would agree here on Negros but I find this chain very good We have 2 here in Dumaguete and although the Service can be slow  at times. I can only suggest it is because they are busy and to me, That is a good sign 

We have had both good and not so good luck there. I generally get the Filet with Mashed Potatoes and Pepper Gravy. Sometime the meat is pretty good, other times it is pretty typical for here. Prices are low enough I keep giving them a shot. Usually eat at the one at the mall.

• Like 4