I'm done... Leaving Davao

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, i am bob said:

Yes, I'm done...  Leaving Davao July 1st...  No regrets...  I've been told by the highest authority in this land I have to go...

Hehe!

You mean the President?

Well Bob good luck with the move and may all your troubles be little ones :89:

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, i am bob said:

Yes, I'm done...  Leaving Davao July 1st...  No regrets...  I've been told by the highest authority in this land I have to go...

Yes, I'm moving down the road to Toril where my FA (Future Asawa) is staying with her parents...  As LP (Little Princess) is due a couple days into September, we figured it's best to move close by...   And here I can actually walk to the beach...  Now if I can just find a lot to build on as close to the beach as this place..!   Hehe!

Hey Bob, do you mean your future wife is the highest authority?  And finally, are you becoming a father this coming September?  Are there too many Canadians in Davao and that's why you're leaving town?

Take care of yourself shipmate!

Edited by Jake
  • Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, i am bob said:

As LP (Little Princess) is due a couple days into September

Another Bert, maybe?

Congratulations Bob. I didn't think that you had it in ya. Well, I guess you never.

• Like 3

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Bob, you are a great guy! Morally correct, do the right kind of things. A man to be proud of! Why your offer to move close to the beach, where the kidnappers simply have to run their small boat up on shore, grab the nearest foreigner and then push off the boat, turn around and it is open sea and hundreds of small 'safe' islands to wait for the cell phone replies and fund raising efforts... A lesser man would not be so accommodating. :thumbsup:

I do also find it interesting as there are 2 schools of thought. 1. Marry an orphan or woman who lives FAR away from her family, or, 2. Marry a woman with a large happy family where you can meld right in! Many posts on this forum promoting either or views.

Think ahead Bob! Think 38th Parallel. Think of your kid(s) future. Sooner or later that 'autonomous region' may become a reality.... Buy and build north of the Mindanao Parallel. :Caught:

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Congratulations Bob

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Good advice from Bruce there Bob, no need to play Russian Roulette IMO.

• Like 1