Manchester Suicide Bomber, England.

Eddie1
Posted
Posted

Reporting now on all news channels in the UK.    A suspected suicide bomber at Manchester Arena, 19 confirmed dead, over 50 injured, most probably the majority of these will be young.

Very distressing reports.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

As always Eddie, we have it on news now and once again, it says that People were warned to stay away from that Area  but.....:571c66d400c8c_1(103): Nevertheless Bad news again, Thank You for Posting this Topic mate :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Woke up to this news this morning.

Total as of now, 22 have died and 60 injured, terrible news especially as Manchester has a multicultural community.

I hope there will not be backlashes after this horrific attack on young people attending a concert.

My deepest condolences to those who have lost family and my thoughts and prayers go to those facing terribly injuries

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Holy shite it was at an Ariana Grande concert.  Who doesn't love her?  She's lovely. . :Caught:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Holy shite it was at an Ariana Grande concert.  Who doesn't love her?  She's lovely.  (Edited) :Caught:

If this wasn't a tragic situation Dave I might understand your humour.

Maybe it's just the only way you can handle it

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Sorry.  I do tend to handle tragedy by injecting wry humor.  I will edit my post so as not to offend those who do not think like I do.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
30 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

If this wasn't a tragic situation Dave I might understand your humour.

I agree a very sad day.  UK wants to hope they keep the current Prime Minister at their election shortly.  Merkel would have refugees invading all over Europe/UK.

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Reporting now on all news channels in the UK.    A suspected suicide bomber at Manchester Arena, 19 confirmed dead, over 50 injured, most probably the majority of these will be young.

Agree. Very tragic, especially considering the majority of the fans are young teens and preteens. 

Am now at Detroit airport awaiting a domestic flight and have noticed a significant increase in security here. Those of mid eastern decent are being scrutinized even more so then usual.

So even though the attack happened thousands of miles away, it's impact is being felt here. 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It is a bad world we are living in now but according to witness or concert goes there was no security on entering other than checking tickets. If this is true I fail to understand why. Surely in these times strict security has to be implemented in large public gatherings. 

Condolences to victims families and friends but also these terrorist acts also hit hard at the citizens of any country they occur but rest assured it is felt worldwide.  

• Like 3

stevewool
Posted
Posted

What can i say what has been said already and maybe thought about too.

Its the world all over and it could happen anywhere but surely we must have a deterrent to stop this , something like a eye for a eye, what are we being told is to live our lives as we should and dont let these people stop us from doing that, well i say to our government protect your people and not these folk who are on the police list off people who you should watch, where are our rights , our right to live in a free country why wait for them to make the first move.

Its easy to write this i  understand and harder to implement but its time to do something.

• Like 1