Manchester Suicide Bomber, England.

Reboot
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Holy shite it was at an Ariana Grande concert.  Who doesn't love her?  She's lovely. . :Caught:

I thought an "Ariana Grande" was a coffee drink from Starbucks. :89:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Reboot said:

I think people; more so the media get on the bandwagon and use anything they can find whether its true or taken out of concept.  Shame the world is like that. 

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I think people; more so the media get on the bandwagon and use anything they can find whether its true or taken out of concept.  Shame the world is like that. 

She's actually a spoiled entitled little POS, in reality.

http://www.today.com/popculture/ariana-grande-apologizes-doughnut-lick-i-hate-america-t31006

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I agree a very sad day.  UK wants to hope they keep the current Prime Minister at their election shortly.  Merkel would have refugees invading all over Europe/UK.

I didn't realise Angela Merkel was running in the uk election!! FYI the current, unelected, prime minister allowed immigration to soar under her watch when she was Home Secretary! Another fact that you might like to check is that most terrorist attacks credited to islamism are almost exclusively by home grown terrorists, not refugees as the rabid right wing press would have you believe. 

• Like 2

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, scott h said:

The problem is virgin is not todays refugees, but the children that are born in the UK (or what ever host nation) and in 20 to 25 years they are the next generation of home grown terrorist. Its not the people, its the ideology.

Potato, potahtoh.

For some reason I am reminded of an old speech by a British pol. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3643823/Enoch-Powells-Rivers-of-Blood-speech.html 

Edited by Reboot

virginprune
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, scott h said:

The problem is virgin is not todays refugees, but the children that are born in the UK (or what ever host nation) and in 20 to 25 years they are the next generation of home grown terrorist. Its not the people, its the ideology.

Agreed, to an extent, but what many non Muslim people believe is the terrorists all adhere to an Islamic ideology as opposed to an Islamist ideology, there is a world of difference. 

As for Enoch Powell, his speech didn't really tell the truth that it was the ingrained racism of white culture, as opposed to the incoming immigrants culture, that would always be against any full intergration with the U.K. population. 

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
14 minutes ago, virginprune said:

incoming immigrants culture

Hmmmm, I don't see any sikh,Chinese, or indian or jamakianor south African or Filipino immigrants (or their children) blowing themselves up in a crowd.

As a Yank I consider that the UK is one of the most inclusive cultures around. I might be wrong but that's my non brit observation

• Like 4

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, virginprune said:

Agreed, to an extent, but what many non Muslim people believe is the terrorists all adhere to an Islamic ideology as opposed to an Islamist ideology, there is a world of difference. 

As for Enoch Powell, his speech didn't really tell the truth that it was the ingrained racism of white culture, as opposed to the incoming immigrants culture, that would always be against any full intergration with the U.K. population. 

So they go blow up a concert and kill innocents because whitey is bad. OK. 

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2