Paid 3 peso only farted

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Here I sit broken hearted 

Paid 3 peso only farted

Dang Kevin, was that you?  I heard that all the way from southern California.  You should be proud of yourself......worth a couple pounds.

Stand by for a return salvo!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, bows00 said:

I had to look up the meaning of "flatulence".  Sounds like a law they would invoke in Singapore - where it is civil and clean, like their gum chewing ban - but the Philippines?? 

Are you going to abide by this new law? 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, CoffeeRulzMe said:

I'm enjoying this thread. How long before this newbee gets access to a "Like" button?

I searched to answer my own question btw.  (or, maybe I'm not as smart as I tell myself)

Mods note: @Jollygoodfellow will have to answer that one

You have now automatically moved out of the "new member" group into the "member group" group so you will now see a like button. Privileges are based on post count. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

They will never catch me.  Mine don't stink.........never mind what Fe says.

:1927_:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

GET OFF MT DUCK

bows00
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Impossible!  I'll be guilty everyday.  

intrepid
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jake said:

OK Officer Danny, I'm gonna pick your brain and ask a very technical law enforcement question.  How does one collect evidence to effect an arrest on the spot?  Like a breath analyzer, does PNP have a anal anal-lyzer?  Is there a physical indicator where nearby witnesses can testify of their hardship, loss of work, loss of smell or inability to walk after the incident.  Does it become a capital punishment if one releases his "ambiance" in a closed environment, like in an elevator, movie theater or at the front pew while kneeling down at church services?  (I rather sit....the wooden bench is a great resonator).  

Inquisitive minds need to know this.  In the meantime, see ya around the campfire, blaze the saddles to see who could ignite the flame higher.....he, haw.  

Love your poetry, I can smell you a mile away.  

Wow Jake, too many questions that I cannot answer.  That smell is all above my pay grade!  But when they have an opening you should send you application asap.  At least for the female sniffers.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
On 5/25/2017 at 11:56 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

On 5/25/2017 at 5:30 AM, bows00 said:

I had to look up the meaning of "flatulence".  Sounds like a law they would invoke in Singapore - where it is civil and clean, like their gum chewing ban - but the Philippines?? 

If you do this is could happen; Fart Holding it it.jpg  :hystery:

• Like 3

Mr-T
Posted
Posted

Well if you have to then just squeeze it out gently and silently, keep a straight face. Who not me must be you. How can they prove it was you? Evidence will be long gone when the cops get there.:smile: