Gotta Traffic Ticket!

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I made a illegal left turn and the Traffic enforcers were passing out tickets like Halloween candy to about 4 motorbike drivers when they flagged me down on this narrow back street I took this shortcut before in my truck with other cars in the past,so I never saw a NO Left Turn sign. I was on my scooter this day. On the ticket its says pay at the Mandaue Police station, then I hear its the Mandaue City Hall is the place to pay. Which place is it and what time they open?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I cannot say because when it has happened to me I just gave the ticketing officer 500 and asked him if he could pay it for me when he goes there.  Seemed quite happy to do that.  Less hassle than trying to find the place myself.  This is not to say I am bribing him, just asking him to pay the fine for me and keep the change.

I was tempted to do that in Montana decades ago.  The state trooper gave me a speeding ticket that was only $10 and I REALLY wanted to say "Can i give you $20 and then you don't have to bother to stop me next time?"  But that would not go over well in the US.  Here it seems to be fine.

Yes they are very helpful here helping us to pay our fines and saving us queuing. 

• Like 1