Posted (edited)

Dave

Thats what im afraid of haha. 

Edited by topcat72m
  • Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

For now, p72,000 will do fine but later on, there may be more expenses like medical insurance/expenses for more than one person, tuition for your/g/fs children, trips for 2 to Ireland, legal expenses like annulment, and other unforeseen expenses at the moment.

Inflation here has gone up more than some pensions. This is a developing country.

A good woman will do her best to keep you under budget.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jpbago said:

A good woman will do her best to keep you under budget.

:hystery:You Reckon Scratching Head.jpg Keeping to Budget is one thing But........:571c66d400c8c_1(103): UNDER, let's all remember where we are EH? :popcorn:

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted
On 5/31/2017 at 11:44 AM, Dave Hounddriver said:

If you can stay a single man and go careful with your "dating" budget then it would be great.  I could not do that.  Seems someone always ends up moving in and I hate kicking them out.

So to make a long story short. 73k per month would be great with the girl I have now but would not be enough with the gal I had before.  The gal I had before was more fun though :whistling:  . .  I might have to go back to work. :571c66d400c8c_1(103):

Yes Dave, but you are as hard to get as a packet of Marlborough, haha!!!

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

you are as hard

Its the drugs :nudie:

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

MMMM from Thailand maybe haha 

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

"you are as hard"

WOW.... I'm not touching that one... no really, no way, not gonna touch it... LMAO :Caught:

mogo51
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Good one Dave.

bob1965
Posted
Posted

Hi

I have been thinking about buying a condo there too. I've looked online quite a bit, and I'm not really convinced it's a good financial decision. I'll do some in person looking in sept, but as of now I think renting looks like a better option. As was said, purchasing leaves you fixed in a location.  It also appears reselling is not an easy prospect. 

The concern about spending all the lump sum of cash is certainly valid. What about looking at an anuity. You'll get a monthly income, and once you buy it the cash in out of your control. It's not the best time to buy bc interest rates are low, but it does provide reliable income.