Trip to the dentist

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Jp has just messaged me and told me he has to cancel our beer later as he is a lightweight,Sorry I mean his wife has to go to the dentist.The ironic thing is that my wife is also going to the dentist.She has been saying for 3 years that she wants the tooth out but she never bothered talk about self neglect.I hope your wife will be ok Jack.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Jp has just messaged me and told me he has to cancel our beer later as he is a lightweight

Bells ( tell me that again).jpg  :hystery:

7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Sorry I mean his wife has to go to the dentist.The ironic thing is that my wife is also going to the dentist.She has been saying for 3 years that she wants the tooth out but she never bothered talk about self neglect.I hope your wife will be ok Jack.

thumbs-up-homer.png Cheers My Friend I am sure she will be but I need to get this done quickly as she may be Home an extra day over the Weekend and Bug me too much:mocking: Odd really, as I have taken our Daughter to her (She hates the Dentist) but after seeing Mums face which is Rosy red and Like a Balloon, I guess she thinks best not to leave the problem she has neglected. Now the Bad bit Double Bill to Pay:console:

Jack:omg:

Morning All :photo-109:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

That's funny. Why? Well because my wife has 2 lower molars missing and I never knew it till she broke the device that holds the replacements. 

Wondering now if  she might have a glass eye that I don't know about. 

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted

You guys are killing me!  I ain't gonna touch this ---  good boy ako!

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jake said:

You guys are killing me!  I ain't gonna touch this ---  good boy ako!

Chicken

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Once over there Emma would like a brace fitted, i wonder what that will cost , but i am assured its much more cheaper then it would be here in England.

• Like 2

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Well she is back from the dentist her tooth is out and she had them cleaned 1200 peso.I have to pay so it hurts me more than her I think.

2 bob and a bottle of beer, dentists in Phills are too expensive.

Cheers, steve.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

her tooth is out and she had them cleaned 1200 peso

That's the cheap part.  Wait until she wants it put back in.  That's when it'll cost ya.

• Like 4