A vasectomy, have you got it done yet?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

We just had our 4 male kittens neutered. Our female cat has been spayed. They are 6 months old now. I feel sorry for them. No more little bags hanging behind them. 

I'm glad they didn't cut mine off when I got my vasectomy. The Doc just snipped and tied and that was it.  I preferred to have mine done instead of taking a chance on some former date surprise me with some unwanted and unsuspecting news. Believe me, one tried and she was surprised when I broke the news to her.  My wife does not want any more children and I'm happy for that. 

Not sure if this question is in the right location. 

Oh well, 

• Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Yes, I did it back in 1980 with no regrets. I got 2 lovely daughters here now that call me dad all the time.

I would like to get our spitz spayed but there is no vet in the area. She has went thru one heat so far.

There are just too many neglected dogs and kids.

Saw a documentary of Manila about a lady that had 26 kids and her neighbour had 22 kids. 

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

I have considered it many times but just too chicken when it comes to that. Accidents happen of course, but never woke up and thought... 'my it is a particularly beautiful day, sure would like a kick in the nuts' I have had scrapes, cuts, broken bones, and surgeries. None scared me at all, volunteering for nut surgery is a completly different matter.... :Caught:

• Like 3

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I'd let a nurse near me with sharp teeth but not a scalpel. :whistling:

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

I have considered it many times but just too chicken when it comes to that. Accidents happen of course, but never woke up and thought... 'my it is a particularly beautiful day, sure would like a kick in the nuts' I have had scrapes, cuts, broken bones, and surgeries. None scared me at all, volunteering for nut surgery is a completly different matter.... :Caught:

Man up princess, easy peasy.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I had it done 17 years ago, best thing I ever did. No chance of unwanted kids or scamming females! I had the procedure by a local doctor, in UK, key hole surgery, crimped not tied just one stitch in the old bag. Certainly not as sore as expected, had sex within 8 hours afterwards.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bigpearl said:

Man up princess, easy peasy.

Cheers, Steve.

2 hours ago, virginprune said:

I had it done 17 years ago, best thing I ever did. No chance of unwanted kids or scamming females! I had the procedure by a local doctor, in UK, key hole surgery, crimped not tied just one stitch in the old bag. Certainly not as sore as expected, had sex within 8 hours afterwards.....:thumbsup:

hahaha, I suppose it has a lot to do with the fact I was in high school when my Dad had it done. I was certainly old enough to remember every grimace he made for a week. My nuts have had PTSD ever since!!! LOL

*edit* jeez, it just now occurred to me it is very likely medicine has advanced a bit since the 1970s...

Edited by AlwaysRt
  • Like 1

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

I had it done about 5 years ago. No real pain. A little discomfort for about a week. 

Gives great peace of mind. 

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I'm gonna get it done, right after my next kid LOL.  I think my daddy days are over, except sugar daddy.

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, virginprune said:

Stud, 19years ago for me, one stitch? Sorry, for me it was two, sex as expected came 9 months later, or was it 12, maters not, mrs palmer was My best friend, regardless no siblings since and these days I won't get pregnant,,,,,,,, no matter what the church says.

Cheers, Steve.