A vasectomy, have you got it done yet?

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Had the 'cut and shut' 6 years ago and best decision I ever made.  I am now a 'safe blower' as the Detective said.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I don't take any chances. I give them a false name and put on an Aussie accent. :whistling:

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I went back to the US 3 years ago for my daughter's wedding. I got snipped while in the US (not at the wedding).  I did not trust anyone here enough to cut... down there...  Painless and only about 20 minutes. One hole, 2 cauterizations, no stitches - one dab of superglue.  Easy as can be.  But $700, no insurance.

• Like 1

Reboot
Posted
Posted

I prefer to keep my weapon loaded with live FMJ. Y'all are pansies.

• Like 2

popeye72 
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Reboot said:

I prefer to keep my weapon loaded with live FMJ. Y'all are pansies.

Yep. But if it stops a woman getting pregnant with a child and getting my money in court. Then yes. Call me lucy. Im glad i did it. 

• Like 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I had mine done a long time ago. Remember laying there and the Dr. asked me what I did for a living. I told him I was a police Officer and he then informed me he had gotten a speeding ticket that morning as he cut my tube! A saw the smile on his face!

Now my new wife and I are going to do something about it next year to start our new family.

Paul

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted

I'm 55, single and never married and no kids.  At my age, having kids seems like a lot of work - I cringe at the thought of changing a messy diaper - vomit comes up my throat at the thought.  

But I would like to experience the miracle at least once - pending I find the right Filipina that is.  I better hurry up! 

• Like 1

PaulB
Posted
Posted

I had 4 children. 32, 28, 26 and 24 and 6 Grandchildren but one has passed as a Angel. My ex-wfe and my New wife are okay and I have told my children we will have a family and they accept that. How about you all? have you had to do the same?

Paul

Reboot
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, PaulB said:

I had 4 children. 32, 28, 26 and 24 and 6 Grandchildren but one has passed as a Angel. My ex-wfe and my New wife are okay and I have told my children we will have a family and they accept that. How about you all? have you had to do the same?

Paul

Mine met my 10 yo and 7 yo just last week and they are crazy about her. They played around the pool for hours last night.

popeye72 
Posted
Posted

I have 2 from first marriage. Thats enough for me.