Testosterone, will you lose it?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted (edited)

Since I brought up the subject I may as well follow up on some beliefs. 

Ok with the cats having their balls removed they do lose the testosterone that the balls produced. However, it takes about 6 moths for the testosterone to completely leave the cat.

With humans, there is no testosterone lost since the balls were not removed. Some men just have less testosterone than others. Some have more. Even women have some testosterone. It usually shows after menopause. some women grow facial hair. 

Have you ever wondered why some men start growing hair in their ears? 

Just food for thought. 

Oh, and while I'm at it NO, one does not lose their libido after being snipped. In fact it may increase since no danger of impregnating. 

ED is a completely different subject and more psychological than medical. 

You can start a discussion on ED if you want. I'm interested in opinions.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver

virginprune
Posted
Posted

Who's ED?

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, virginprune said:

Who's ED?

Erectile dysfunction.

Just a softie. 

You will know.

mogo51
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, virginprune said:

Who's ED?

AKA - Hard On.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Just coincidence, but I had my testosterone levels checked two days ago, for obvious reasons.  I have very, very low testosterone level, so getting some injections.

First thing I noticed was I slept through the night for the first time in years and woke refreshed, but nothing else at this stage.  Dr. did say that will take a week or two probably!  No, I will not give an ongoing report.http://dr-olivier-clinic-com

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I have very, very low testosterone level, so getting some injections.

Sounds great.  Maybe you will move to Dumaguete after getting enough of those shots :SugarwareZ-005::SugarwareZ-005::SugarwareZ-005: Just kidding.  I could probably use a few shots myself.  Has anyone in Philippines been tested and injected for testosterone?  I had the belief they would not do that here but I cannot remember why I thought that.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Sounds great.  Maybe you will move to Dumaguete after getting enough of those shots :SugarwareZ-005::SugarwareZ-005::SugarwareZ-005: Just kidding.  I could probably use a few shots myself.  Has anyone in Philippines been tested and injected for testosterone?  I had the belief they would not do that here but I cannot remember why I thought that.

I am told it is available there in Phils, but more expensive than in Thailand.  

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

I am told it is available there in Phils, but more expensive than in Thailand.  

Let us know where, if you find out.  Its probably more expensive because someone is buying it in Thailand and reselling it in Phils :whistling:

• Like 1

davewe
Posted
Posted

There is also clomid which is becoming more commonly prescribed to men in the US now. As I understand it, in the Philippines you can get it from the pharmacy without the need for a pesky doctor to prescribe it.

It definitely raised my testosterone levels. The problem with it is that it not only ups the male hormones but can also up the female hormones. After a month I found that my libido had taken a nose dive and the doctor reduced my dosage.

• Like 3

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:43 AM, mogo51 said:

Just coincidence, but I had my testosterone levels checked two days ago, for obvious reasons.  I have very, very low testosterone level, so getting some injections.

First thing I noticed was I slept through the night for the first time in years and woke refreshed, but nothing else at this stage.  Dr. did say that will take a week or two probably!  No, I will not give an ongoing report.http://dr-olivier-clinic-com

Been doing that in some form since about age 52 and makes Huge difference.  Lot of things to consider though as often Test alone, cream or injection, by itself is not the end all and can have other effects.   Men's clinics in Seattle area, that do it for around $1800 per yr All inclusive, as you Should get blood tests quarterly to start until dialed in, and then every 4-6 months to adjust dosage as needed, And to measure Free Test levels And Estrogen levels (side effect almost all time) and blood in general, since Can enlarge red blood cells as a side effect and shut down any remain natural production.  Result my end is I got tired of doing injections myself weekly and switched to compounded creams from a compound pharmacy...daily and more level amts every day. Also, self injection B12 and Folic Acid 1x per week for red blood cell issue and HCG 2x per wk (with 2 wks off every 2 months) for natural stimulation of one's balls to keep producing, and Finally, Anastrozol oral every other day for me to counter estrogen.   In the end. little to no belly fat, my "rooster" works fine much more lean body mass overall at age 58 for me, etc.  So, I'd do more research if doc just doing Test, as it's a complicated equation. 

• Like 1