Testosterone, will you lose it?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

When it takes you ALL night to do, what you used to do ALL night!!!

Bit like drinking then

• Like 3

mogo51
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

Bit like drinking then

Yes but not as much fun Kev.

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, mogo51 said:

When it takes you ALL night to do, what you used to do ALL night!!!

If you take all night you should receive fewer complaints.  And save all those other trips to the bat to pick up another...beer 

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, mogo51 said:

When it takes you ALL night to do, what you used to do ALL night!

I understand but I'm more of a morning person. I go to sleep early.

( morning wood ) 

• Like 1

Nickleback99
Posted
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, sonjack2847 said:

At what age does the lack of testosterone start to show.

Each person is different, but generally late 40's to early 50's....harder to keep weight off, especially belly fat; reduced libido or ED perhaps, moodiness  (male menopause as they call it) and reduced energy.  Problem used to be when getting one's T measured, normal doc's would say it's in the "normal" range and that meant "normal" for that age, but certainly not healthy or normal feeling.  A good doc/clinic/endocrinologist  who specializes in this area of medicine can work wonders.   It's not a cure all, as still have to watch what ya eat, stay active/work out, etc, but it's a Huge plus.   Still even if doc gets your level to that of a 30's yr old, don't expect to party like a "rock star" and recover like you did when younger, or to be able to "go" and knock bottom of it 4-5x in a night.   Still, as Toby Keith sang, "I'm good once as I ever was" !    

Also, I regularly travel w/ the meds and insulin type syringes, etc with no problem everywhere I've been.  Just get a travel meds letter from Doc and put it on top of meds near top of bag since TSA, etc likely going to check it our when they see on xray.  I've never been questioned since it's all prescription stuff and no different than a diabetic traveling w/ insulin meds.  

Find the right doc/clinic and life's a whole lot better, "I guarantee it."

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Nickleback99 said:

Find the right doc/clinic and life's a whole lot better, "I guarantee it."

Yup, that's the kicker right there though. Don't know enough about it to know how to spot 'the right doc'. Without that doesn't seem like much point to be tested cuz tested for what exactly and who is gonna interpret the results... Need someone who know to blaze a local trail that can be followed. Until then... :nudie:

• Like 1