London terror attack

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

Germany will live to regret having Merkel as Chancellor.  She is a disgrace and will single handedly bring misery to Germany.  If you ask nurses/doctors in the health system, police, indeed people at the coal face, they will tell you what is happening to the country.

The Germans I know don`t like Merkel at all.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

A lot of people are saying to deport terrorists and their families.The do gooders say but their life might be in danger.Tell that to the victims I say.If you cannot behave in a civilized way in society then you have to go back where you came from along with your family.They should also close the borders.If they were born in the country but their parents were not they should still be sent back.

I will vote for you in any country that you choose to run in.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, jpbago said:

I agree that countries have allowed too many immigrants

I thought about that for a while and then I realized where I came from.  Take a look at a picture of an average graduating class from any average high school in Canada. Many are multi-racial. Most of us Canadians are immigrants.  I came from England.  My first wife's family came from Germany.  My son's wife's family came Lebanon.  A bunch of my friends were sons of US draft dodgers from the 60's.  Only my second wife was proud of her "Native Canadian" status and there have been so many immigrants intermarrying with "Native Canadians" that she had a mix of immigrants in her.  It is rare indeed to find a "pure blooded Canadian" (for lack of a better word).  So with a nation entirely populated by immigrants having very few problems, how can we Canadians blame what is happening on immigrants?

EDIT:  Especially when some of us are over here as quasi legal immigrants (10 year tourists) diluting the pure blood of the filipino culture.  Besides that.  If you cut out immigration are you going to cut out tourism too?  Does a terrorist have to have an immigrant status to do his thing or wouldn't you say he could come in as a tourist just as easy.

Point is the world is at war with certain Fanatics and the ones doing the domestic terrorism have always been with us.  Its just that we used to call them fifth columnists until "immigrants" became the buzz word.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, scott h said:

They assimilated into the Canadian "culture" and way of life.

Excellent point. I concede that the Canadian way is better. :56da64aa52228_23_9_101:

Wait a minute.  The mayor of London, where these attacks took place, is a Muslim.  So now I am once again wondering how we can say "Muslims are bad"   "Immigrants are bad"  because he comes across as a decent fellow in the CNN interviews.  Heck, I even suspect Barrack "Hussein" Obama was a closet Muslim, or at least had some in his family.  These people are not all bad.

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 3

jpbago
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Wait a minute.  The mayor of London, where these attacks took place, is a Muslim.  So now I am once again wondering how we can say "Muslims are bad"   "Immigrants are bad"  because he comes across as a decent fellow in the CNN interviews.

Not so in Fox News. They commented on how the mayor never said one word in regards to what he was going to do about it. Muslim extremists were not mentioned. Donald Trump asked the King of Saudi to do something about it in his speech among 100 of so middle east leaders. The mayor of London did not say that he was going to talk to his peers. He was elected by the many Muslims in London. The ones that voted.

In your previous post, you said that we are all immigrants but we became Canadians unlike the recent immigrants who bring their customs and laws with them such as honor killings, sharia law, burkas, prayers 5 times a day in special school rooms just for Muslims disrupting the classes for all others, etc. Many have now infiltrated government positions so they are able to make the changes they want for the new immigrants. Where corruption and nepotism was allowed in their home countries, they think that they can do it anywhere as well. Sure, there are many good people too but it only takes one to make chaos and we will never be able to stop that.

• Like 1

robert k
Posted
Posted

This sort of thing doesn't happen in a vacuum. Muslims do not report other Muslims they suspect of plotting attacks. 3 dead and 12 arrests? That probably means 50 or more people knew. I saw a headline about counter terrorist raids TODAY? Maybe there should have been a counter terrorist raid or two before...the attack? I can't believe that they got enough information from 3 dead bodies for them to act on today? They already knew, they just need to be SEEN doing something...today.:571c66d400c8c_1(103):

• Like 3