so you are advising him to stay away from all Filipinas:shades:  then

Lets be fair,,,,how about ALL Filipinos :hystery:

• Like 4

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, scott h said:

Lets be fair,,,,how about ALL Filipinos :hystery:

Sorry, how un-PC of me. Apologies thinking he would be more interested in the Filipinas, maybe that's just me? :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 5

mogo51
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Welcome.jpg Is all I can say at this time as I do not know much about the Area you mention However, I think you may get some more answers in Due course from those that do Know.:thumbsup:

:89: Ron I was not sure if you were kidding us? if not, Hover your Cursor over the Flag and it will tell you:smile:

Jack:shades:

Morning All :morning1:

I did try that Jack, but did not work, as soon as you said Sth Africa the penny dropped.

mogo51
Posted
Posted

Now it is working, when I tried previously it must have been having a senior's moment.

• Like 3

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
On 6/6/2017 at 8:12 AM, mogo51 said:

Now it is working, when I tried previously it must have been having a senior's moment.

It could have been a teenagers moment.They can be pretty flippant.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I've been staying in Sabang which is about a 20 to 30 min tricycle ride away from Puerto Galera (PG). PG is more for the locals. It's relatively cheap with a decent beach called White Beach, It's like a poor man's Boracay. If you're talking US dollars you should be just about fine as there's not so many girlie bars to entice the money from your pocket. It's a great area if you're into diving or snorkeling.

Sabang is crawling with foreigners and dive schools. Most of the bars are girlie bars and even during the day the place has a fair share of girls that are looking for extra customers.

• Like 1

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Should be fine, I pay $1000 for me and the girlfriend living in Manila (17k rent) not including our traveling. Think I could manage fine with 30-35k if I was by myself outside the city. 

Dont have health insurance though so not sure how much that is, only 27 I'll take my chances:huh:

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/5/2017 at 6:09 PM, AlwaysRt said:

so you are advising him to stay away from all Filipinas:shades:  then?

You know I have to say that this is not correct. I know a Filipina who is nothing like that and as a friend she paid my approximately 1000 peso bill without me knowing at the time. Yes she has her own income and has for 3 or so years and will always have a job so my point is that yes many need the wallet of a foreigner but some out there do not and to me we all stereotype them but there are diamonds in the rough. :smile:

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

You know I have to say that this is not correct. I know a Filipina who is nothing like that and as a friend she paid my approximately 1000 peso bill without me knowing at the time. Yes she has her own income and has for 3 or so years and will always have a job so my point is that yes many need the wallet of a foreigner but some out there do not and to me we all stereotype them but there are diamonds in the rough. :smile:

I agree with you. By following the stereotype to its next conclusion I was trying to show how silly it is. Of Course it does apply to some, that is how stereotypes get started in the first place. Some is far from all however.

• Like 2