Not Gremlins and in the end not so Funny!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jpbago said:

Has this ever happened in any of the other places that you have lived in the past 68 years?

Kids shut our meter off once before. I can lock it closed but not open.

Once or twice in the uk and this is the 2nd time here on the Electric, Like you, I can lock it Closed but not Open.  (Water)

I have a carpenter here just now Putting an enclosed Cabinet with a Reading Panel in it (Electric) but Covers the Breaker. Best I can do given the Location of the Meter.

• Like 1

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Steve, Scratching Head.jpg are you forgetting where we are?:whistling:

:chickendance:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted (edited)

Are you sure its not little immigrant terrorists turning your water and power off?

Hold on. You are the immigrant. Maybe its the locals responding to the threat of immigrants ruining their country.  :popcorn:

Sorry Jack.  Had to have a little fun with this.  Its just that my views on immigration are not popular so I have to kid around about it.  I've been an emigrant so long that when I go back to England they hear my accent and see ME as an immigrant.  And I was born there. :89:

Edited by Dave Hounddriver
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, robert k said:

I would think that you would be a hero when Mrs. Jack wants a shower?:smile:

:whistling: She used the Hand Pump and Dipper method, I don't argue with her, better left until I can get the "Told you so" in But then, that would be the Start of a new Argument EH?

• Like 4

robert k
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whistling: She used the Hand Pump and Dipper method, I don't argue with her, better left until I can get the "Told you so" in But then, that would be the Start of a new Argument EH?

Yes, the old rule of you never win an argument. Anything you say after she has the final word is after all, the start of a NEW argument.:whistling:

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

So it is easier to just walk around turning water off than it is to look first to see if the meter is moving? Not moving = not leaking = leave it alone

Mate that is logic you are writing about,please do not try to use it in the Philippines.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, robert k said:

Yes, the old rule of you never win an argument. Anything you say after she has the final word is after all, the start of a NEW argument.:whistling:

I always get the last words in an argument in my house.They are yes love I will do it your way.

Edited by sonjack2847
Never wrote anything yes I have milk in my tea but have not had a sip yet.
  • Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

I always get the last words in an argument in my house.They are yes love I will do it your way.

:hystery: