Life before the expat

not so old china hand
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Steve GCC said:

wht about the Norfolk broads............hire a small cruiser for a week, lovely plodding along the broads, plenty of nice places to stop and moor up.........total relax

Better yet, one of the traditional Broads sailing yachts.

• Like 5

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gary D said:

Did two week for my 1st honeymoon. A good week too long watching river banks go bye.

Yeah but Steve can't say we are not trying to help him Spend his money :shades: It is the thought that counts :thumbsup: 

STEVE? What say you:smile:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Well boys i think I have cracked it, and still a little more time but 2 places are on the list flight times and where too to,

Tonight when I get home I will try to Finnish my master plan and i will tell Emma where we are going , and then I will tell you all,  a little give away it's in Europe but multi places 3 infact.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Maybe one of these will suit;

http://www.cruisecritic.com/ports/area.cfm?area=35

To much cash for our dates

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, stevewool said:

to Finnish my master plan and i will tell Emma where we are going , and then I will tell you all,  a little give away it's in Europe but multi places 3 infact.

AHA.  You're going to Finland :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31:

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Gary D said:

We are going to the states this year, wife has a cousin in Sacramento, been there twice so said we will only come if we go somewhere different. So we are meeting the cousin in Seattle, doing Vancover and then of the Yellowstone before Niagra Canadian side. A few days in Washington DC followed by a few days in NY

This sounds GREAT. Take your time when visiting Washington DC. There is a lot to see. Have fun and take lots of pictures.

stevewool
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, jpbago said:

No, tell us first. You might have chosen the wrong places. We could save you a tampo.

Never had or seen a tampo

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:hystery:  WHAT! Are you sure you are married to a Filipina mate :89:

It's true Jack, I have heard about these so called rage's, but if we have words it's always by something I am not happy with.

Yes Emma does the sulking thing but I have none of that and I tell her to grow up, I guest I am lucky in finding the perfect one.

• Like 2