Where is my present?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, mogo51 said:

It is my plan to have minimal contact with SO's family, she can look after that area of the relationship.

With the family it only happened once and my wife explained that I find it rude so they don`t ask anymore as they do understand that we do support their family in the mountains.I do have a good family here.

• Like 4

mogo51
Posted
Posted

I have only met a sister and a nephew, both nice people.  As far as Mum and Dad go, I don't exist!  Fine by me.  It is also an hour drive by Jeepney to the edge of the mountain where they live, so that won't be happening!

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

I have only met a sister and a nephew, both nice people.  As far as Mum and Dad go, I don't exist!  Fine by me.  It is also an hour drive by Jeepney to the edge of the mountain where they live, so that won't be happening!

Yes we all have slightly different circumstances.We live 2-3 hours away from the family but when we lived closer they were no trouble.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I actually find it very rude.

Along with the pushing, shoving, butting to the front of line, spitting, pissing, picking noses, not respecting signs, etc yet some people say that they are shy and polite. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• Like 1

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

They are polite,you should see them when they are being rude.

Touchee!

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

My wife likes to give souvenirs to her friends. Stepson wanted something to show he went to Hong Kong because he said his friends would not believe him. So, we had pictures posted in his Facebook account. He liked that. 

Pictures are my best souvenir. 

If they persist on asking for gifts...take the towels from the Hilton gift them and turn them in.

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I have only been asked once for a gift since I have lived in Dumaguete,that happened last Christmas.I told the lady here it is in my pants come and get it.Silly girl never took her gift.

• Like 5

robert k
Posted
Posted

Could you just tell them their present is here, but you aren't too sure about their future?:89:

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, robert k said:

Could you just tell them their present is here, but you aren't too sure about their future?:89:

Robert you may as well talk to the wall as use sayings like that to them.