Middle age spread

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Middle age spread is this a medical term or is it just a fat  person.

Over the last few years  have seen my weight go up and come down , it comes down usually after a few weeks in the Philippines.

Yesterday i noticed on a picture that was taken my belly has grown again , I exercise , i eat well yes i am a bugger for biscuits but am i wasting my time to try to stay slim and exercise or just get on with life being happy with my fat belly.

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, stevewool said:

Over the last few years  have seen my weight go up and come down , it comes down usually after a few weeks in the Philippines.

Well my Friend, My Doctor tells me that it is a medical Thing (Obese) is the word for it medically and the Western man is prone to it. Diet is a main Culprit. weight is not really a factor some 200+ lb men have no Beer belly as we would call it) as we get Older ( in fact I was 32) When it Started and I was told then it is almost Certain to be  our metabolism that has more to do than even Diet.  

• Like 3

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, stevewool said:

I don't know but it might get you in to the "40-40 Club."

stevewool
Posted
Posted
36 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Well my Friend, My Doctor tells me that it is a medical Thing (Obese) is the word for it medically and the Western man is prone to it. Diet is a main Culprit. weight is not really a factor some 200+ lb men have no Beer belly as we would call it) as we get Older ( in fact I was 32) When it Started and I was told then it is almost Certain to be  our metabolism that has more to do than even Diet.  

Sorry Jack as usual i jumped in to quick its nothing to do with me being overweight and a fat git.

Its all to do with my height, i have just looked at the height/weight chart and its all down to being short not fat, if i was 6foot 6 inches i would be perfect .:popcorn:

The western man, funny teeth and a saggy belly is all we have to offer, a fat wallet helps though.

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Gratefuled said:

I don't know but it might get you in to the "40-40 Club."

Whats a 40- 40 club, i have heard about the 18-30 but that was a long time ago.

• Like 1

bigpearl
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, stevewool said:

Yesterday i noticed on a picture that was taken my belly has grown again , I exercise , i eat well yes i am a bugger for biscuits but am i wasting my time to try to stay slim and exercise or just get on with life being happy with my fat belly.

Don't remind me/us, Sh1t happens, for me it is not out in the field with the guys but stuck in the office for the last 10 plus years  making sure my workers don't get slack/fat,,,,,,,, work work and work, I need to get back out on the tools, retirement? Less Jack and soda.

I'm sure some can relate to this.

Cheers, Steve.

• Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted

You obviously stayed at my house on the day of your arrival :nudie:

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

Whats a 40- 40 club, i have heard about the 18-30 but that was a long time ago.

Actually, its just a joke. When ones waistline grows to 40 plus inches and their age is 40 plus. 

I don't suppose you've heard of the Mile High Club, either. 

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Gratefuled said:

Actually, its just a joke. When ones waistline grows to 40 plus inches and their age is 40 plus. 

I don't suppose you've heard of the Mile High Club, either. 

OUCH.jpg naughty naughty ED, that's below the belt matey:hystery: the 40" belt no Doubt:whistling:

• Like 2

Steve GCC
Posted
Posted

Im 48 and think the middle age spread has attacked also.  Last time was in Phills for 3 weeks, lost 4.5kg's, just light work on house and sweating buckets, coupled with 3 square meals a day and half dozen san mig lights per night..........

Was noticeable weight loss tho

• Like 4