The American Military is in Marawi!

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I am not complaining about anything other than you US guys think you are the Bees knees You ain't in my Book.

I'm not sure if I used to have Bees knees but I certainly don't now, just trying to pick something up off the floor is a pain in the... well knees.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

7 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I am not complaining about anything other than you US guys think you are the Bees knees You ain't in my Book. Wind youk necr Robert OK!

Jack, your perception is your perception and totally beyond my control.

My perception is that you think you know it all. Usually in my experience this  mean  that those who think this know Naff all moving on.png as we must or else anarchy  will follow

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

I'm not sure if I used to have Bees knees but I certainly don't now, just trying to pick something up off the floor is a pain in the... well knees.

:hystery:

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I'm locking this topic temporarily please stand by.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Automated members message

This topic is now locked awaiting the admins review. Once the topic has been reviewed it may reopen as is or to the admins discretion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK

Let's get it straight. When topics start to become personal then I will close them down. Being adults and discussing matters without becoming personal is a different thing. I will consider re opening this topic when I fall out of bed but in the meantime think about where you are going with your replies to posts. 

• Haha 1