A new TV movie with Robert De Niro, have you seen it?

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

It's titled The Wizard of Lies. Robert De Niro plays the part of Bernie Madoff. It stars Michelle Pfieffer and it tells of the Ponzi scheme which Bernie used to swindle people out go billions of dollars. Already wealthy people just wanting to get richer quickly. 

I remember when it was in all the News and I tried to follow it. I'm glad they made a movie  of it. Many do not know what a "Ponzi Scheme" is but it reminds me of  pyramid schemes that goes around all the time everywhere. Even here in the Philippines. My wife told me of one t the hospital where she worked. I told her not to get into it. 

I hope you all get to watch the tv movie. Robert De Niro is great. I'm a big fan of his. The guy can play just about any role from comedy to crime to romantic to mystery to serious portrayal of a person such as Bernie Madoff.

• Like 5

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gratefuled said:

It's titled The Wizard of Lies. Robert De Niro plays the part of Bernie Madoff. It stars Michelle Pfieffer and it tells of the Ponzi scheme which Bernie used to swindle people out go billions of dollars. Already wealthy people just wanting to get richer quickly. 

I remember when it was in all the News and I tried to follow it. I'm glad they made a movie  of it. Many do not know what a "Ponzi Scheme" is but it reminds me of  pyramid schemes that goes around all the time everywhere. Even here in the Philippines. My wife told me of one t the hospital where she worked. I told her not to get into it. 

I hope you all get to watch the tv movie. Robert De Niro is great. I'm a big fan of his. The guy can play just about any role from comedy to crime to romantic to mystery to serious portrayal of a person such as Bernie Madoff.

Downloading now, thanks.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

Downloading now, thanks.

It's worth watching again on my part. I hope they show it again on tv in he near future.

• Like 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

Have seen it , very good movie, Robert De Niro as always very good

• Like 1