Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:omg:Whats up.jpg NOTHING, this Topic is BANG on

Mark Berkowitz
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, scott h said:

All in  all I would say I am happier here in retirement than I would be in the states, but when I cant complain to my neighbors for fear of giving offense, thank goodness we can do it here. Keeping it bottled in is REALLY stressful

I'm also glad about how we can do this over here, since I'm also less stressed since I can vent my problems over here.

Many thanks to everyone who started this forum and to those who continue to administrate it and moderate it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 4

canadamale
Posted
Posted

Sorta to do with this topic, todau i was walking along on my to maccas for coffee and read my paper. When I came upon a man using a cutoff saw to cut some angle iron. No gloves, glasses, only slippers and shorts on. To make matters evan worse he has a young teenage boy, probably his son, holding the steel for him. The boy is watching the saw and the sparks and metal shards are flying toward his face. I felt like walking over and slapping him upside the head. Telling him to smarten up and at least turn his face away from the cutting. I knew it would only cause i heepful of trouble, so I told myself, move along nothing to see here, move along. In canada i would of said something. 

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I find people very interested in my suggestions, gf's, maids, helpers, strangers are all quite pleased when I make a suggestion in a helpful way.  That is until I am out of eyesight and then they go back to doing it their own way.  They made me happy by smiling at my suggestion and they are happy at doing it how they are gonna do it.

Problem with going with the flow is when it stops flowing.  Example:  How long are you gonna go with the flow while your partner stuffs grease and garbage down the sink before it stops flowing and you get to be the one to clean out the stoppage :hystery:

• Like 4

canadamale
Posted
Posted

I wish I had that wisdom of thought then. I just did not see myself coming off caring but more of brazen ans know it all foriegner. Now if I had know the man personaly I like ro rhink I wpuld of said something 

• Like 1