Do Expats Develop an Onion Skin?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, sonjack2847 said:

On any forum it is easy to be misunderstood and get under someones skin as most of us don`t know each other in the flesh.

Quite true Kev but then, every Forum has one or two that are plain antagonistic.jpg usually with a Chip on their shoulder :smile:

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

Yup, messy eaters too, those guys. The ones with Chocolate Chips on one shoulder and Fish and Chips on the other are the worst...

Onions, Chocolate Chips, Fish n Chips. :89:

All this is making my eyes water and my mouth water and I haven't had breakfast yet!

Me, I'm walking on eggshells all the time, talking about food...see you later :thumbsup: (I hope your not talking about ME :571c66d400c8c_1(103):)

:hystery:

• Like 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

I was in a pub

With pickled onions?

• Like 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

Even when we agree to disagree, it is very rare that someone will "go off the rails".  My hat is off to all of you. :thumbsup:

Mike, I'll take that as a pat on the back, much better than a chip on the shoulder. :mocking:

• Like 4

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

there is more PUN in the Fil

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

With pickled onions?

And pickled eggs with salt n vinegar crisps.

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, sonjack2847 said:

salt n vinegar crisps.

now THAT is something that should be illegal for sure - has to be one of the most addictive foods on the planet! Damn near always eat the whole bag... no matter what size the bag is I CAN"T QUIT :SugarwareZ-047:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, AlwaysRt said:

near always eat the whole bag... no matter what size the bag is I CAN"T QUIT

I feel the same about onion rings.

Which segues to people with onion skins.  Ever notice how some people cannot help themselves, in that they can't quit "eating at" the person with a thin skin.  I have seen some great members on this site who quit over the slightest of "pokes" at their thin skin.  Even unintentional pokes.  And once a member decides to "take his ball and go home" then its useless to try and convince him to come back, it just boosts their ego that they are missed.  Too bad really.  

• Like 4