Can someone please refer me to a safe and reliable transportation service in Manila? Specifically for going to and from Ninoy to Kabayan.

CoreyKalibo
Posted
Posted

Thank you!

robert k
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, CoreyKalibo said:

Thank you!

The bus is reliable and will probably get you fairly close to your destination. If you check your luggage on the bus, keep an eye on it at stops.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

Uber has not failed us yet

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, scott h said:

Uber has not failed us yet

To Benguet province? I took a taxi from QC to Batangas once 3k pesos was what he charged, others wanted 4k pesos. He wasn't too happy about stopping to smell the roses, and it really wasn't much faster than taking the bus. GF insisted he take a wrong turn adding kilometers and time to the trip so I gave him 4K. I recommend the aircon bus if there is one. Driver got a fare back to Manila from Batangas, I hope he had a good day.

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

6 minutes ago, robert k said:

To Benguet province

When I googled kabayan it kame up in Pasay Metro Manila, Just trying to help Rob

robert k
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, scott h said:

When I googled kabayan it kame up in Pasay Metro Manila, Just trying to help Rob

Wasn't complaining Scott, sorry if it came off that way. If he means Pasay, he would be fairly close from the airport, farther in time than in distance. If that is what he meant, to me it would be like asking how to cross the street. But I forget that some people think they will be mobbed by zombies as soon as they land. It's probably a fault in me.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, robert k said:

cross the street

Whelp his intro was a bit sparse, but if it is his first time here???? If I was visiting Los Angeles for the first time, I would take Uber to Long Beach :thumbsup: 

robert k
Posted
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, scott h said:

Whelp his intro was a bit sparse, but if it is his first time here???? If I was visiting Los Angeles for the first time, I would take Uber to Long Beach :thumbsup: 

I hear you! I would also tell the driver to take surface streets in LA. I worked there in the mid 80's and the only time I ever took the freeways [after 7 am anyway] was when they held the Olympics because they scared everyone into staying home!

Edited by robert k

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted (edited)

Grab/uber. I've not had a problem with the buses or train though. Taxis are a bit dodgy always trying to keep the full amount and pretend they have no change

Edited by fillipino_wannabe
  • Like 2

Gary D
Posted
Posted

Taking an airport taxi you will be raped for 300-400 peso. The last time we used Grab, it was less than 200 peso.