Why 2 CR's are a must!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You never want to leave anything dangling around a snake;  they look like eggs!

Same caution for going to the beach;  don't leave them exposed!

http://www.foreignjournal.com/nude-sunbather-injured-townsville-eagle-mistakes-testicles-turtle-eggs/

• Like 4

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

We only have 1 CR. There are 3 of us but my stepson and I race for the CR in the morning. He doesn't like using it after I use it. I don't know why. :whistling::smile:

While on the subject. There were 4 of us boys 2 sisters , mom and dad and we only had 1 CR. The only problem was that dad would use up all the hot water showering before we got to use it.

In my house in California, we have a bathroom in my bedroom and another in the hall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Once bitten twice shy........that is the last time I walk off the road for a leak!

I just hope eagles don't like walnut's, otherwise I don't see a problem on the beach. :nudie:

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted

One of my requirements in looking for a more permanent rental was 2 CRs. How important was it to me? The house I ended up with has 2 CRs, does not have aircon, does not have hot water. In the process of resolving the aircon issue (if they ever get back with me), and pretty much turns out I don't really care about hot water. I occasionally would like hot water in the shower but actually miss it more when needing to clean oil from countertop, dishes etc in the kitchen.

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

The way some people feel about snakes, it might not have had to be poisonous.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Geuss you would find out who your friends were.....doc says you're going to die.   :SugarwareZ-034:

• Like 2

mogo51
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, AlwaysRt said:

One of my requirements in looking for a more permanent rental was 2 CRs. How important was it to me? The house I ended up with has 2 CRs, does not have aircon, does not have hot water. In the process of resolving the aircon issue (if they ever get back with me), and pretty much turns out I don't really care about hot water. I occasionally would like hot water in the shower but actually miss it more when needing to clean oil from countertop, dishes etc in the kitchen.

A hot shower first thing of a morning as soon as I get out of bed is a must.  It gets me moving as I cramp up during the night due to my spinal issues.  A hot shower just seems to help me loosen up.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, mogo51 said:

A hot shower first thing of a morning as soon as I get out of bed is a must.  It gets me moving as I cramp up during the night due to my spinal issues.  A hot shower just seems to help me loosen up.

I used to love hot showers back home. 

Here, I am used to cold showers. Twice a day, sometimes 3 times. I sweat a lot. 

• Like 2

AlwaysRt
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, mogo51 said:

I used to do that too for the same reason, not having hot water now it turns out it doesn't really make a difference to my back. To me generally, feeling cool and refreshed when done instead of standing in even higher temperature, higher humidity CR is quite nice.

• Like 2