Why 2 CR's are a must!

mogo51
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, AlwaysRt said:

I used to do that too for the same reason, not having hot water now it turns out it doesn't really make a difference to my back. To me generally, feeling cool and refreshed when done instead of standing in even higher temperature, higher humidity CR is quite nice.

I always turn it to cold to finish to bring down body temp, forgot to add that. But on a day like today here it's very hot.

• Like 1

virginprune
Posted
Posted

I don't have two CR's but having a large wet room was my requirement, 9sqm. I don't like it if I have to squeeze in next to the lavatory to have a shower. Just cold water for me, I boil a kettle for my bi-yearly shave.

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, virginprune said:

I don't have two CR's but having a large wet room was my requirement, 9sqm. I don't like it if I have to squeeze in next to the lavatory to have a shower. Just cold water for me, I boil a kettle for my bi-yearly shave.

I have an outdoor shower. Lotsa room to enjoy a cold shower day or night.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 6/25/2017 at 8:58 AM, scott h said:

A village watchman has died after he was bitten by a snake while defecating at a banana plantation near his house in Barangay Casalatan, Cauayan, Isabela.

The very toxic “Ulupong” or Northern Philippine Cobra is known to search for rodents in coffee and banana plantations.  Sometimes familiarity breeds contempt and he is not the first to die of a cobra bite in a banana plantation.  I am making an educated guess because paralysis would set in within half an hour and death within the hour and that is probably why he never made it back home to his wife and when they found him:

On 6/25/2017 at 8:58 AM, scott h said:

The body of Felimon Andres, 59, was found in an advanced state of decomposition

Gary D
Posted
Posted

I wonder why it took so long for the wife to miss him, just how long was she in the CR.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/26/2017 at 8:30 PM, Gary D said:

I wonder why it took so long for the wife to miss him, just how long was she in the CR.

Im sure there is more to the story than what the media tried to publish. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Sometimes they can stay in there A LONG TIME. :whistling:

NESS CITY, Kan. — Deputies said a woman in western Kansas sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years, and they're investigating whether she was mistreated.
Ness County Sheriff Bryan Whipple said a man called his office last month to report that something was wrong with his girlfriend.
Whipple said it appeared the 35-year-old Ness City woman’s skin had grown around the seat. She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by responders and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.
“We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital,” Whipple said. “The hospital removed it.”
Whipple said investigators planned to present their report Wednesday to the county attorney, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.
“She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body,” Whipple said. “It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself.”
He told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.
“And her reply would be, ‘Maybe tomorrow,”’ Whipple said. “According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom.”
The boyfriend called police on Feb. 27 to report that “there was something wrong with his girlfriend,” Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.
Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was “somewhat disoriented,” and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Whipple said.
“She said that she didn’t need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave,” he said.
She was taken to a hospital in Wichita, about 150 miles southeast of Ness City. Whipple said she has refused to cooperate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.
Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.
Police have declined to release the couple’s names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.
The case has been the buzz in Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbor.
“I don’t think anybody can make any sense out of it,” he said.
Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.
He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up. At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.
“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:30 AM, Gary D said:

just how long was she in the CR.

And its just not women either! I remember growing up that on Sunday mornings if Dad was seen heading to the bathroom with a news paper, the rest of the family started looking for shovels and secluded place in the back yard. We knew he wouldn't come out till the football games started:huh:

• Like 2

RBM
Posted
Posted

My Tuppence worth, we are just two and a maid, without two CR in house would of suffered many close....fatal calls.

If I had waited 5 minutes last Dec to arrive Canlaon instead of peeing into a ravin would of saved 6 months of rehabilitation from broken neck bones.....We live and learn, 2 CRS are necessary.

• Like 1